J49: An Erotic Life

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
if anything,,,her buying me gifts, afterwards, could be made to look like forgiveness or some shit, certainly not something a lawyer would recommend

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
This is a pretty infantile position chaos, is it still a relationship if you are banging your boss that could fire you at any time and uses that power to manipulate you? Yes it is, it's just an emotionally manipulative and not very healthy one. J49's relationship with the hoors isn't just based on the fifty bucks or whatever he gives them - they could turn tricks anywhere, probably. They keep coming to him because they trust him, he is probably nice to them and they feel safe with him. Not really much different than any much younger/poorer woman having a relationship with an older provider, in this case it's just more explicit and the girls are much more transient/unstable than normal. But these girls aren't working at the bunny ranch being professionals they're texting constantly, spending a lot of time together. To say he doesn't have a relationship with them is pretty stupid.
Bro, I don't know what it is like. I'm not judging so much in that post, I'm actually asking. Like sometimes he talks about her like she's his girlfriend, others like she's just another commodity that he could throw away and get 10 more of the next day.

And I guess what I mean by "relationship" is something similar to what a man and wife have or a man and girlfriend have. I realize that any two people who interact have a "relationship" but it doesn't seem possible to maintain a relationship like this while also maintaining one with a spouse, which he is at least attempting to do. Shit is confusing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I used to love this thread but now it kinda freaks me out to see just how scummy the dregs of western society can be.

By which I mean Johnny, not his victims.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
so the next day after she heard me tell capri I love you, she said she set up a meeting with a lawyer, i asked her WHY...are we getting a divorce now ?, she said no but she wants to protect her money, i asked ...protect from what ?, i give you my paycheck every week, you give me $100, what could i possibly do, you handle all the finances, the worst i could do is run up the credit card, but you check the balance everyday,
i said if you want separate cc's then lets do that, then i just said if it makes you feel better , talk to a lawyer, and maybe i should get one also,that separating our finances at this point will only benefit and protect me,
she could screw me over financially anytime....i don't know where the money all goes..
it was at this point that she realized that her getting a lawyer does nothing, i am not going to do anything to hurt her financially or my kids
again we are looking at a four year plan, before divorce, to ensure my son gets thru private school
I'd probably start paying attention where the money goes and where it currently is bro.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
You should ask your wife if you guys can just stay together and you take Capri as a second wife. Polygamy is legal now isn't it?
She is what 22? and he is 52?

He should adopt her and move her and spin it as Altruism helping out a poor girl down on her luck who lacks stability of a "home"

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Bro, I don't know what it is like. I'm not judging so much in that post, I'm actually asking. Like sometimes he talks about her like she's his girlfriend, others like she's just another commodity that he could throw away and get 10 more of the next day.

And I guess what I mean by "relationship" is something similar to what a man and wife have or a man and girlfriend have. I realize that any two people who interact have a "relationship" but it doesn't seem possible to maintain a relationship like this while also maintaining one with a spouse, which he is at least attempting to do. Shit is confusing.
okay...i am having a emotional relationship with capri, which is why i stayed with her all afternoon in the ER, any other girl i would have just dropped off and left,
but , it also allows me to be hurt by her actions, which are fueled by her need for drugs
the question is "is she having an emotional relationship with me"
now she claims so, loves me, wants to get a place together, blah, blah
but the reality is her relationship is with heroin
call me a fool...but you don't have sex with someone over 200 times and not develop feelings for them, and i am probably more needy then most emotionally

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So.....if her relationship is with heroin, why the fuck do you still think to have anything more than some good time and stuff?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Bro, if you actually care about this girl how can you sit there and enable her drug habit which you use to manipulate for sex and keep her under control? Shit is going to kill her and maybe you.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Bro, if you actually care about this girl how can you sit there and enable her drug habit which you use to manipulate for sex and keep her under control? Shit is going to kill her and maybe you.
Because he gets to encourage a scenario by which he can try and save her, all while making her dependent on him. It's kind of like Disney's Sleeping Beauty story, except he's the one to put her in a coma and there's a lot more track marks and anal involved.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
For christs sake, he doesn't care about her. She's nothing more than human garbage to him, he's just incapable of accepting what a worthless human being he is so he lies to himself about caring about her.

Most pimps treat their hookers better than the way Johnny treats Capri. I wasn't exaggerating when I called her his victim.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
For christs sake, he doesn't care about her. She's nothing more than human garbage to him, he's just incapable of accepting what a worthless human being he is so he lies to himself about caring about her.

Most pimps treat their hookers better than the way Johnny treats Capri. I wasn't exaggerating when I called her his victim.
I probably haven't followed his legacy as closely as most in this thread, but if it was just about banging whore pussy wouldn't he have rotated her out of the roster by now? Find a ho with less drama? My take is there are some co-dependency issues at play here.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
lets disperse this line of reasoning, i know where she is at all the time, unlike my job, she doesn't have the freedom, her job is office based, mine is half office/half field
this morning she asked me to meet her at home for lunch,
Yeah, you really have no clue on that front. Even in the strictest of office environments people can and do sleep around. At the office. With each other. With whoever is handy. Etc. Not implying that she is or not, just that she could if she wanted to.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, you really have no clue on that front. Even in the strictest of office environments people can and do sleep around. At the office. With each other. With whoever is handy. Etc. Not implying that she is or not, just that she could if she wanted to.
Yeah, I chuckled. Numerous stories in the divorce thread start with "my wife was prude with me, then I found out she was sucking co-worker's dicks in the office parking garage" or something similar. But watching J52 stick his head in the sand is cute.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_128531.jpg
rrr_img_128532.jpg
rrr_img_128533.jpg
rrr_img_128534.jpg
rrr_img_128535.jpg

amanda sent these pics today and wants me to come see her