J49: An Erotic Life

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
somehow the wife continues to baffle me, more hugs in the last 2 days then the last 5 months
in 2 weeks she gets her $8000 bonus, she told me this morning i can get an IPAD and the new S7 Edge
told her if i get the phone i can pass on the IPAD
she was going to give each boy $300, but now we are bumping that to $500 at my suggestion
Confirmed she has now started sleeping around.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Confirmed she has now started sleeping around.
lets disperse this line of reasoning, i know where she is at all the time, unlike my job, she doesn't have the freedom, her job is office based, mine is half office/half field
this morning she asked me to meet her at home for lunch,

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Have you figured out how you're going to pay for these whores once you lose your home and wife's income?
follow the story, i never used family money for whores, all my whoring $$$ came from kickbacks,
kristen spent around $3,000 over 8 months
capri spent around $ 4,000 to $ 5,000 over 2 years
deena probably around $ 2,000 to $ 3,000 stretched out over 4 years
seimone.....around $1,000 including the money she stole from me

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
$10k on whores...
eek.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
lets disperse this line of reasoning, i know where she is at all the time, unlike my job, she doesn't have the freedom, her job is office based, mine is half office/half field
this morning she asked me to meet her at home for lunch,
Nooner. The funny thing is she's probably read some self help book and it convinced her that she's at least partially to blame for not taking care of you.

I hope she blows you dude.
/fingerscrossed

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
You really think you know everything about your wife, huh?
no...she is a women, which makes her a mystery....however, i know that her career is very important and time consuming, i know that shes home by 6, making dinner, i know she does not go out in the evening and is in bed between 10 and 11
i also know that if there is another dude ( lol ) it will be awhile before he gets to plow her "hallway" and he ain't getting any sucky, sucky

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
she maybe showing me more attention to try and ruin my relationship with Capri, however, capri is doing a good job of that all by herself

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Is it still a relationship when you pay her to eat your ass at a sex club and keep her hooked on drugs?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Is it still a relationship when you pay her to her your ass at a sex club and keep her hooked on drugs?
This is a pretty infantile position chaos, is it still a relationship if you are banging your boss that could fire you at any time and uses that power to manipulate you? Yes it is, it's just an emotionally manipulative and not very healthy one. J49's relationship with the hoors isn't just based on the fifty bucks or whatever he gives them - they could turn tricks anywhere, probably. They keep coming to him because they trust him, he is probably nice to them and they feel safe with him. Not really much different than any much younger/poorer woman having a relationship with an older provider, in this case it's just more explicit and the girls are much more transient/unstable than normal. But these girls aren't working at the bunny ranch being professionals they're texting constantly, spending a lot of time together. To say he doesn't have a relationship with them is pretty stupid.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was going to post some advice, but it would fall on deaf ears and it is much more fun to let J52 stew in his own musings.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Just when I thought J49 was going to taper off and not deliver anymore . . .

WHAM, 5 pages of gold.

+1 on the add me to the bachelor party list. Seriously, I'll risk a fucking divorce to go to j49's send off. And on that note, if things keep going well with the wife, triple your life insurance. But make the beneficiary Capri. Lulz.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
on the phone today, i called capri a whore and told her to go back to broadway, she started crying and asked if that is what i thought of her.....
i told her that after staying with her all afternoon in the ER on thursday, if she can turn around and lie to me the next day, then, i can't trust her anymore...

meanwhile deena wants to hang out, but i told her no more car dates, the crack she smokes makes her super paranoid, and on the last couple of dates, i only came like 3 times, because she get nervous and its distracting

TheWoodenHorse

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Your wife is being super nice because that's what her lawyers recommend she do just before serving papers. She can claim in court that she tried.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Your wife is being super nice because that's what her lawyers recommend she do just before serving papers. She can claim in court that she tried.
so the next day after she heard me tell capri I love you, she said she set up a meeting with a lawyer, i asked her WHY...are we getting a divorce now ?, she said no but she wants to protect her money, i asked ...protect from what ?, i give you my paycheck every week, you give me $100, what could i possibly do, you handle all the finances, the worst i could do is run up the credit card, but you check the balance everyday,
i said if you want separate cc's then lets do that, then i just said if it makes you feel better , talk to a lawyer, and maybe i should get one also,that separating our finances at this point will only benefit and protect me,
she could screw me over financially anytime....i don't know where the money all goes..
it was at this point that she realized that her getting a lawyer does nothing, i am not going to do anything to hurt her financially or my kids
again we are looking at a four year plan, before divorce, to ensure my son gets thru private school