J49: An Erotic Life

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
This season of J49 kinda sucked. I hope the original writers come back next season and bring it back to its roots.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
just got back into the office, talked with capri told her i have to concentrate on my marriage, then i returned capri's moms phone call. who asked me to stay away and don't even pick up when capri calls, i told her i already informed capri that it was over...meanwhile i got another $1700 today to spend and no one to spend it on....
What about you spend it on your kids or maybe buy yourself a nice lunch

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Maybe you should just fuck your wife and spend money on your family like you probably should have done to start.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
just got back into the office, talked with capri told her i have to concentrate on my marriage, then i returned capri's moms phone call. who asked me to stay away and don't even pick up when capri calls, i told her i already informed capri that it was over...meanwhile i got another $1700 today to spend and no one to spend it on....
I could use that money to buy me a new computer. Just send it over, I'll make sure it's well spent.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sigh, if you really want to make a go of it you got to get it out of your pocket. I wouldn't trust myself with the money if I were you.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
For the sake of argument, let's assume he's telling the truth about his wife.

How long do you think it will be before he fucks it all up? 1 week? 2? 24 hours?

rieter

Molten Core Raider
I need about 1500 to move away from my girlfriend and get closer to my job. I wont make you cum though man, sorry.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Omfgbbqwtf!!!

This is all fucked up. Or your wife reaaaaally loves you or she is playing you.

Hey J's wife!!!!! don't be shy, you can write your story here!

Dalien

Registered Hodor
until i figure out who sent the pics to my wife, no pics will be posted
I doubt it was anyone from here that doxxed you. If it was, then your wife would be reading this thread.

I don't know which pics were sent but I'm betting my $10 that it was Capri's mom.