J49: An Erotic Life

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i see no benefit to her playing me....and her 2 orgasms last night, well they were not fake, nor were her tears of happiness afterwards, why would she allow me to photograph her ass with my name on it...for the judge?

believe...don't believe does not matter
Just really confused, that is all. not doubting you

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
you ? dude i am fucking confused...she went from don't touch me, to lets make each other cum, the truth is, according to her she was putting on a front to keep me away...but i think the pics of me and capri, along with the things she wrote...sparked some jealousy, when i told her that there was a point when she was everything to me that i worshiped her, she thought "oh now capri is filling that role"
HAH thats some Red Pill shit man.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
if you use another fucking , or ... in this thread. I swear I will keep reading.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
we went to the city, she asked me to get her 3, so every set she knew was closed or being sat on, eventually, she found a set, after buying it we went to park so she can shoot, turns out it was fake, ended up buying her 2 more , this time they were real, off to the CLUB..great sex, boom, took her home, she wasn't high, all good
Time to continue my lessons in druggie whore terminology. WTF is a set? I thought it was drugs, but how can they be closed or sat upon? Then I thought you meant seats at the bookstore, but that doesn't make sense in context.

not quite....
go back to the office, do some work, then out for drinks with the bosses, home by 630 (good husband)
but the wife is pissed, someone mailed her pics of capri, pics of me and capri, copy of a text message saying how capri made me cum 14 times for $40, and a long letter explaining my relationship with capri, the drugs, etc
so she confronts me "oh you like brunettes now?" on and on
Seriously, who could it have been? What info was in the letter? Was it all info from here? Is there anyone else besides the rerolled bros who know all that info? Was the text or selfie mentioned posted here?

Probably a PI or Wolf. Or capri's mom. But it should be obvious if the letter only had stuff she'd know in it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I assumed sat on meant they were promised to someone else but I cannot imagine drug dealers have that much customer loyalty. Haha.

Time to continue my lessons in druggie whore terminology. WTF is a set? I thought it was drugs, but how can they be closed or sat upon? Then I thought you meant seats at the bookstore, but that doesn't make sense in context.
A set is a group of upstanding citizens grouping together to sell products to people in need. I mean gangbangers slanging rocks, or in this case, H. The crew sets up on a corner or street, where they need look outs, runners, slangers (car hops), and a pit boss.

You realy should watchThe Wire, if you have not. One of the best shows ever made and they kinda go over these parts of "the game."