J49: An Erotic Life

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Sad thing is, as unlikely as this crazy beta wife thing sounds...there's women who are really that self-hating and worthless to be put on the defensive when they find out their man is fucking 10$ hookers.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sad thing is, as unlikely as this crazy beta wife thing sounds...there's women who are really that self-hating and worthless to be put on the defensive when they find out their man is fucking 10$ hookers.
40$ goddammit! !!!

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
`How do you know Capri won't spend them $200 on drugs? I mean, you gave her the money for clothes, but she's a self-confessed drug addict. You had to know she'll buy dope with it right?

YxxAn_sl

shitlord
Riders-in-Sunset.jpg

End of season 2?

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did we get an answer as to how the wife found the Journal? Maybe I have only known crazy women but if I was Johnny I would be shitting myself because no women I know who read that about their partner would act like this and if they was then no doubt it is because they have some fucked up master plan in action.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
You'll never give up capri man. She'll shine the Johnny signal into the sky and you'll come running with your machine gun wiener and 40 bucks.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
From teh gif thread, but Johnny, is this you in the club?

sex-in-public-library.gif