J49: An Erotic Life

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Right, my position is that it is not very intimate, that's what you would do with a prosti......ah nm.

redface.png

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I can picture a movie type scenario where it's at the lab where Johnny's blood gets tested. The testing machine detects his new strain of Super HIV + multiple other biblical level things he's carrying.

This triggers a built in 'Clean slate' protocol in the testing machine. Launching an ICBM to vaporize the lab and the nearby population, to eliminate this new threat to humanity.

rrr_img_133595.jpg

Anyway just an amusing idea that I got.

No offense meant, J49.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
so we were talking last night, since we started having sex when she was 18, she has been on the pill, after the events of october, around december she stopped taking the pill, over the last month or so her sexual desires have intensified and she has felt better than ever, also her idea that she was going thru menopause has now changed
so the question is ....did the pill have a gradual effect on decreasing her sexual appetite ? did the pill give her general health issues that have since disappeared. thus inhibiting her mood for sex ?

now she doesn't want to go back on the pill, and last night she wanted me to fuck her bareback, but we used the last condom we had, and she doesn't want to use condoms, after the test results

but we dont want another child either, and i am not getting cut
Birth control pills work by regulating the hormones, yes they can definitely cause a loss of sexual desire. Which is ironic considering the point of taking them is so you can have sex without worrying about getting pregnant.. my wife always said the birth control pills were a self-fulfilling prophecy since she didn't want sex when she was on them anyway.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Birth control pills work by regulating the hormones, yes they can definitely cause a loss of sexual desire. Which is ironic considering the point of taking them is so you can have sex without worrying about getting pregnant.. my wife always said the birth control pills were a self-fulfilling prophecy since she didn't want sex when she was on them anyway.
Can confirm, current GF had this problem.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That's just another reason to give them to your daughters. Like seriously, when a mom is telling a dad they're putting their daughter on birth control, then need to lead with the decreased sexual desires thing with #2 being less bitchyness.

Try different types of birth control. Maybe something like the ring will have a different effect. Are sponges still available, or the stoppers girls can put in their cooter? Short of that, find out how the morning after pills make her feel.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Last girl I was involved with had an IUD, and we fucked pretty much 3x a day every time I saw her.

Greatest invention ever.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pull out? You're both pretty old not a lot of chances of you getting pregnant anyway. Assuming your claimed age is correct and your wife is about the same.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I'd be wary of IUD's. My wife tried one of those and she ended up getting it taken out after the string stabbed the shit out of my dick during sex. She even went and got the string cut down and it still did it. She takes the depo shot now.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nuvaring sometimes causes us some fuck problems but for her it has the least negative side effects, she's tried several types.

Vidav

Lord Nagafen Raider
so we were talking last night, since we started having sex when she was 18, she has been on the pill, after the events of october, around december she stopped taking the pill, over the last month or so her sexual desires have intensified and she has felt better than ever, also her idea that she was going thru menopause has now changed
so the question is ....did the pill have a gradual effect on decreasing her sexual appetite ? did the pill give her general health issues that have since disappeared. thus inhibiting her mood for sex ?

now she doesn't want to go back on the pill, and last night she wanted me to fuck her bareback, but we used the last condom we had, and she doesn't want to use condoms, after the test results

but we dont want another child either, and i am not getting cut
Quit being a pussy and get a vasectomy. It's really easy and then you never have to worry.

iannis

Musty Nester
i think the title of this thread is obsolete
I never thought this story would have a happy ending.

And now you really should try to stay faithful. And find a sex addict group. Maybe online, I'd think they'd be hard to find in the flesh. Because I've always viewed sex addiction as something of a joke... but you really are addicted to sex.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd be wary of IUD's. My wife tried one of those and she ended up getting it taken out after the string stabbed the shit out of my dick during sex. She even went and got the string cut down and it still did it. She takes the depo shot now.
I think this may have happened once. She kind of freaked out when I said it felt like a copper wire stabbed my cock, but I hit her cervix regularly so I thought it was that at first.

My point was I could just cum in her and not have to worry about anything.