Jedi Fallen Order (By Respawn Entertainment)

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Just preordered five copies that I might re-sale if they run out of pre-ordered copies.

jk based entirely on that trailer they're going the QTE-heavy jedi-light route and not the puzzle-shooter-holy-shit-i-feel-like-an-actual jedi Jedi Knight route. Even the story element seemed lame. You play some white male who is hiding from the empire? meh.

I've shot them a few emails asking how I could pre order loot crates.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Key Art Revealed | StarWars.com

star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-key-art-723x1024.jpg

This is only the beginning of the week’s Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order news; Respawn and Lucasfilm will host a special live stream at EA Play this Saturday, June 8, at 9:30 a.m. PT. Watch on YouTube to see the world premiere of gameplay, and stay tuned to StarWars.com for full coverage.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I do not think I will be able to get over the fact that the Protag I am playing is Gay Jesus from Shameless.

Type cast.

Edit: But the story will probably be 5 times better than what the movies are shitting out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Combat looks boring to me. Maybe cause the stormtroopers are standing there waiting to be killed. I dont know about this one.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's an alpha build so hopefully animation and difficulty will be what gets tightened up in the next phase... But yeah... it's got a weird flow to it... movement seems slpw, but then attack animations look like they are missing a bunch of frames...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Disappointing! Just copy jedi knight you dumb fucks.

• 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You guys are salty. This looks like at least 6 dollars worth of fun.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yall are crazy, this is respawn they going to polish it up and fucking kill it. I don't even care about star wars and this looks awesome.

• 1Solidarity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yall are crazy, this is respawn they going to polish it up and fucking kill it. I don't even care about star wars and this looks awesome.
We'll see, but it's going to be finished in a few months and AAA games are rarely better at release than they are at E3.

Right now it looks like a stilted melee combat game with lightsaber-looking bats.

• 1Like