John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Reht

Molten Core Raider
quick, name a hot black actress in 2019
(not some singer or celebrity like a kardashian)
Good point, only one that came to my mind with a couple of minutes to think was Paula Patton and don't think she's done anything in a while and probably wouldn't pull the role off even as well as Berry.

Siliconemelons

quick, name a hot black actress in 2019
(not some singer or celebrity like a kardashian)

The two from StrarTrek, the goober from discovery or the new hally barry everyone loves her zoe whatever from the reboot kelvin trek movies

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Danai Gurira, she could have played Michonne 2.0, carving people up.

• 1Barf

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
The two from StrarTrek, the goober from discovery or the new hally barry everyone loves her zoe whatever from the reboot kelvin trek movies
bitch you can't even name drop em.

also them bitches ain't got no boobs

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And holy shit I forgot Speed which I watched 1000x lol
This is what stands out about Keanu. Speed, Matrix and John Wick are some of the most rewarchable movies around. He doesn’t have the volume of acting credits, but damn if those 3 aren’t perfect. They make you forget about trash like Johnny Pneumonic.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
People naming Keanu movies and no mention of Johnny Mnemonic. Bunch a faggots up in here.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It was mentioned four posts ago. I believe in the same sentence as the word trash.
Oh yeah there it is. Who reads on this shit board anyway? Also, greatest movie ever.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Keanu isn't our modern day action star, and neither is fucking Tom Cruise. They are both our late stage golden age action stars who have managed to hold onto relevancy, unlike Bruce Willis, Arnold, and Stallone. If Reeves showed up in an Expendables movie I would be heavily offended.

John Wick is the only modern movie that has hit the right tempo for an action movie that we haven't seen since the late 90's. Even the 2nd one was brilliant with its action, cinematagrophy. All its really missing is a plethora of one liners, but we all remember "with a fucking pencil".

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Constantine remains my top guilty pleasure movie of all time. I've watched that movie a dozen times, love it love it, and I don't care how much he varies from the graphic novel source material.

Best on screen Satan of all time as well. Even better than the South Park movie, although him boning Saddam Hussein makes it a close second.

Anyway, I was a little shook by Halle Berry as well, but she is at least decent eye candy. What was that horrible movie she was in with Hugh Jackson and Travolta about the hackers? She was toight in that bikini.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Action movies with main character dying: Iron Eagle 2. In the first goddamn 5 minutes they ruined the series.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Remember when they killed Steven Seagal? The movie was still good-ish. Halle Berry was even in it.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Remember when they killed Steven Seagal? The movie was still good-ish. Halle Berry was even in it.
Executive Decision. Great movie in large part due to early Seagal death.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I think any movie they kill Steven Seagal would make me really enjoy it. Can you find a clip of the scene, I’d just be fine with watching that part a few times.