Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I re-watched that musical Scott Pilgrim the other night. Way better than Harley Quinn: Joker Boogaloo is likely to be.

Someone said much the same thing earlier, but Lady Gaga? Barf. I can't look at her without thinking how fucking ugly she is. I'd rather eat out that old lady from Kingpin.
its her nose, and she really cant do much about it because that would probably change her voice. i dont know how Michael Jackson was able to fucking remove his nose and still sound the same. she's also a degenerate whore. been that way for a long time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

MPAA Rated R for some strong violence, language throughout, some sexuality, and brief full nudity.

going to get joker dick

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

IveABigOne

N00b
Trailer tonight
q5wHxij.png

q5wHxij.png

• 2Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
I can't wait. It's been a while since I've seen a good musical.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

IveABigOne

N00b
Looking forward to it. I watched the teaser trailer multiple time while eating lunch and the cinematography looks amazing, that lipstick scene at the end will become iconic. I'm looking forward to the first official trailer in the coming months.

Caliane

yeah, was hard to imagine where they would go from the last. what possible message/story did they have?

So, what I think its going to be is toxic media, propping up insane people. They get released for some reason, and immediately get made into tv/stage stars. which isn't a stretch at all. The dark knight returns has Joker getting put into a tv talk show. the view, jerry springer, and every other tv talk show in reality..

kroenen

Regimen Morum
why would you post a trailer without 4k video?

damn boomers :emoji_older_man:
Damn zoomers, no respect for the elderly...

Thought you millennials had your phones stapled to your forehead and didn't care about higher res. But just in case you're a desktop champ i'll give you a pass and extend my service.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
You can only see the high def properly if your video cables have gold plated ends anyway. fuckin amateurs

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
why would you post a trailer without 4k video?

damn boomers :emoji_older_man:

Because people like Springbok Springbok watch entire movies via their iPhone 12 twitter app

And people like spronk spronk have such poor impulse control that they watch shitty 1080p rips of blockbuster movies in 2.0 audio rather than wait two weeks for the 2160p Dolby vision Dolby atmos 80gb blu ray rip

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Damn zoomers, no respect for the elderly...

Thought you millennials had your phones stapled to your forehead and didn't care about higher res. But just in case you're a desktop champ i'll give you a pass and extend my service.

Close, Utnayan Utnayan taped his speakers to his ceiling lol