Jurassic Park 4

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
JP3 was one of the only movies where one of the characters was so annoying I was hoping she would get killed by a dino. Tea Leone. Holy hell was she an idiot, and her ex husband was as well. Terrible acting. The only cool segment was when they were in the bird cages.

This movie will undoubtedly be terrible unless all the dinosaurs make it to the mainland and the entire movie is a Military vs Dinosaur battle that goes on at mach 4 for 2 hours straight.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The Land Before Time series is up to 13,JurassicPark has some catching up to do heh. A new, well made, dinosaur movie would be fun though if they left out already established locations, characters, children and an overuse of CGI.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
3 was such a letdown compared to 2. And 2 was such a letdown compared to 1.

So yeah I have high hopes

Oldbased

> Than U
JP3 was one of the only movies where one of the characters was so annoying I was hoping she would get killed by a dino. Tea Leone. Holy hell was she an idiot, and her ex husband was as well. Terrible acting. The only cool segment was when they were in the bird cages.

This movie will undoubtedly be terrible unless all the dinosaurs make it to the mainland and the entire movie is a Military vs Dinosaur battle that goes on at mach 4 for 2 hours straight.
Then the third one hit Cabo. And then the fourth. And then we learned, that this was not gonna stop. This was just the beginning. We needed a new weapon. The world came together, pooling it's resources and throwing aside old rivalries for the sake of the greater good. To fight monsters, we created monsters of our oh wait sorry wrong movie.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
The first one I saw when I was 5-6 and it was the greatest movie ever, the other two I hated, I remember being like 12-13 and in the movie watching the second and yelling at the dumb asshole to roll around on the ground when the Compys started bum rushing him.

The third one was just on last night, it's really the desire of the director to incorporate characters in the movie that are essentially kids in adult bodies, and then adults and kid bodies. Although the kid wasn't that annoying, just less believable, it was the parents that you were rooting to get killed the whole movie, with no pay off.

The whole premise of bringing in tourists that, presumably the audience can relate to, completely staggering. The Unix girl was a small little thing right at the end, that I didn't even under stand when I was a kid (much less think I would actually be doing when I grew up), but all the junk in the 2nd one, just lacked any drive...pretty sure Spielberg slept through most of the movie and hated it the whole time, he doesn't even like sequels. The third one was just a bit less stupid, but forgettable if not regrettable. Between Dr. Grant stopping at his own peril to point out how smart Raptors are every time, with the enormous chubby he has for them, and just the dumbness of all the characters...every character has a moment where they just have to do something stupid and unnecessary and somehow one of the audience members is meant to relate to it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's okay, in #4 the raptors will be doing gymnastics to chase down the humans and kill them.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought that said gunkata and I was like aaaaaaAAAAAWWESOME
as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
tumblr_lzzd695Z1S1rogb13o1_r1_500.gif