Jurassic Park 4

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Uh...okay?

Looks like a velociraptor mixed with a T-Rex. Or a highbrow version of the iguana babies in Godzilla 2000.

I get storylines about big-bad corporate and genetic engineering are popular these days, but...why did they have to take the original theme of JP and push it full retard?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
There's any number of things that could make this suck, whether it's the acting, action, plot (in its entirety), whatever, but I'm not going to bitch about some supermutant dinosaur, that sounds awesome. Give it fucking laser eyes, shit.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There's any number of things that could make this suck, whether it's the acting, action, plot (in its entirety), whatever, but I'm not going to bitch about some supermutant dinosaur, that sounds awesome. Give it fucking laser eyes, shit.
What if it were a supermutant dinosaur with a cross-hilted lightsaber?

Rime

<Donor>
Dinosaur Jedi? I would watch it.

Plus, if we are going this B-Level, lets get some nice tit shots and over-the-top gore.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The dinosaur that eats the shark reminded me of Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus

mega-shark-vs-giant-octopus-560x345.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It makes sense - the park has been open for ten years, millions of people have visited it, and now they need a new attraction. That's how the director himself explains it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hopefully when this movie flops it kills off this franchise. The sequels should have never been made.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I honestly can watch The Lost World and not hate myself like during the whole third movie. That might just be because I think Jeff Goldblum is a decent enough actor to somewhat carry that film (you could say the same about Sam Niel but I really don't like anything about the 3rd one). One part I couldn't ever get over as I was younger was how everyone on the cargo ship got killed. Like the T Rex got loose, it killed everyone, including the dude in the bridge that only has hands remaining on the steering wheel. But does that somehow without breaking anything on the ship. Then they trap it back in the cargo hold, but all still die. Doing some research on it now, I guess there was supposed to be a scene showing raptors attacking the ship as it departs which they decided to just not ever film. That would have made more sense, I guess.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I honestly can watch The Lost World and not hate myself like during the whole third movie. That might just be because I think Jeff Goldblum is a decent enough actor to somewhat carry that film (you could say the same about Sam Niel but I really don't like anything about the 3rd one). One part I couldn't ever get over as I was younger was how everyone on the cargo ship got killed. Like the T Rex got loose, it killed everyone, including the dude in the bridge that only has hands remaining on the steering wheel. But does that somehow without breaking anything on the ship. Then they trap it back in the cargo hold, but all still die. Doing some research on it now, I guess there was supposed to be a scene showing raptors attacking the ship as it departs which they decided to just not ever film. That would have made more sense, I guess.
My favorite part of that movie is the T-Rex getting lost in San Diego and sneaking up on people.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
I always assumed the baby rex did it.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I remember when JP1 came out, actually I re-watched it just last weekend, so I had a re-fresh.

I remember people saying about that can of fake shave cream that Newman lost, and it got slowly buried in mud. Containing a large number of viable embryos. People said: "See they did that so it sets up a sequel!!"

Umm not yet.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
That's cos (at least according to the book) the can was a mini-deep freezer but only had a few hours or so of life in it (hence the need to get it to the docks fast), so if it was lost and buried in the mud then after a very short while the embryos would thaw and die.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Hybrid dinosaur terminators back in time, killings the crew to set the T Rex loose this altering its own future to allow Dodgson to purchase theJurassicpark tech when ingen goes out of business after a T. rex goes loose in San diego. They then create the hybrid dinosaur concluding the loop.

We will find out that Ben Kingsley as ceo of the new park was behind it all along.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We will find out that Ben Kingsley as ceo of the new park was behind it all along.
only thats what it looks like, when Daphne yanks on his face and reveals that he was wearing a mask and it turns out it was Dr Grant all along, he then yells "i would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for you meddling kids!"