Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tanoomba's been smoking something to think that Martin being shown to be high would help the prosecution in this case.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
So Martin was high on pot?
This could change a lot. Since weed has a well-known mellowing effect, it makes it that much harder to believe Martin either initiated the fight or was as aggressive as Zimmerman described. Prosecution should be all over this.
Won't matter, average juror will just see "pot smoking black teen" and instantly think troublemaker, and wonder what kind of father allows his kid to smoke pot at home, and draw all the appropriate defense-oriented conclusions.

I thought the same thing, if he was high on pot, surely all he cares about is getting his cheetos and chilling out...

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This could change a lot. Since weed has a well-known mellowing effect, it makes it that much harder to believe Martin either initiated the fight or was as aggressive as Zimmerman described. Prosecution should be all over this.
So either Zimmerman goes to jail and weed is legalized or Zimmerman is set free and awesome riots break out?

Win/win.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
If you're following the Trayvon thread in Rickshaw you will know I am conducting a little experiment.

"'Im bored so I decided to copy paste comments from Araysar, Numbers, Iannis and Trollface evenly onto the Justice for Trayvon Facebook page for a little Game of Thrones or Game of Trolls one could say. As it stands Araysar and Trollface are neck and neck about to start Chimpout 2013. "

Using new comments from posters such as Adebesi, Numbers, Azeth and Ianis, Numbers has taken over Araysar and Trollface as the one who will start Chimpout 2013 while polishing the Iron Troll Throne.

Follow the action herehttps://www.facebook.com/JforTrayvonMartin?fref=ts

Numbers_sl

shitlord
If you're following the Trayvon thread in Rickshaw you will know I am conducting a little experiment.

"'Im bored so I decided to copy paste comments from Araysar, Numbers, Iannis and Trollface evenly onto the Justice for Trayvon Facebook page for a little Game of Thrones or Game of Trolls one could say. As it stands Araysar and Trollface are neck and neck about to start Chimpout 2013. "

Using new comments from posters such as Adebesi, Numbers, Azeth and Ianis, Numbers has taken over Araysar and Trollface as the one who will start Chimpout 2013 while polishing the Iron Troll Throne.

Thank you sir. Finally something I'm good at.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
It also causes other effects as well, lowered inhibitions, paranoia, and errors in critical thinking.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

What's tha poster name, bro? That page is busy

khalid

Unelected Mod
Last time I smoked pot (10 years ago), I got super freakin paranoid. We were at a mcdonalds ordering food and I became convinced that the mcdonalds employees were calling the cops on me and were saving my money so the cops could test for drug traces. Friends had to basically drag me out.

Pot doesn't always mellow you out.
frown.png

BoldW

Molten Core Raider

I don't see any recognizable posts -it's eally hard to tell the difference...any hints? (I don't use facebook, so not sure where to look for the lols)

iannis

Musty Nester
Won't matter, average juror will just see "pot smoking black teen" and instantly think troublemaker, and wonder what kind of father allows his kid to smoke pot at home, and draw all the appropriate defense-oriented conclusions.

I thought the same thing, if he was high on pot, surely all he cares about is getting his cheetos and chilling out...
Which is also just a sterotype without any real basis. Some of that ghetto weed will just blow your mind. They spray it with raid and shit for an extra kick.

It's like thinking that getting an alcohol buzz will mellow you out. Sure, a lot of the times it does. And Tequila just makes you feel like going outside and shooting your gun.

Trayboon being high doesn't change anything in the consideration of the events. It just reinforces pre-concieved notions. Is it possible that the judge actually got something right?

And if he beat the shit out of Z while he was mello-stoned off his nuts, did you ever want to see Tray sober? Nah, bringing weed into it serves no purpose.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Last time I smoked pot (10 years ago), I got super freakin paranoid. We were at a mcdonalds ordering food and I became convinced that the mcdonalds employees were calling the cops on me and were saving my money so the cops could test for drug traces. Friends had to basically drag me out.

Pot doesn't always mellow you out.
frown.png
I used to smoke in high school and a few years after it. Then I started having really paranoid experiences and it felt a lot like an LSD trip at times. Haven't really smoked since.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree. Whoever said this was going to set back legislation or change millions of minds is a complete fucking retard, or the person who thought they read that somewhere is anyway.
You said it was a "dark day for America". Its about as overdramatic.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Which is also just a sterotype without any real basis. Some of that ghetto weed will just blow your mind. They spray it with raid and shit for an extra kick.

It's like thinking that getting an alcohol buzz will mellow you out. Sure, a lot of the times it does. And Tequila just makes you feel like going outside and shooting your gun.

Trayboon being high doesn't change anything in the consideration of the events. It just reinforces pre-concieved notions. Is it possible that the judge actually got something right?

And if he beat the shit out of Z while he was mello-stoned off his nuts, did you ever want to see Tray sober? Nah, bringing weed into it serves no purpose.
I'm just telling you what the jurors are going to think when they hear he was on pot and was a pot smoker.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
The prosecution has no case, this really will have no effect at all. They had an opportunity to cause serious doubt about Zimmerman's story and they blew it at every turn. I'll ask again, how the fuck do they not explore how Zimmerman was able to get the gun while supposedly mounted? There is no way in fuck this guy is getting convicted.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
The prosecution has no case, this really will have no effect at all. They had an opportunity to cause serious doubt about Zimmerman's story and they blew it at every turn. I'll ask again, how the fuck do they not explore how Zimmerman was able to get the gun while supposedly mounted? There is no way in fuck this guy is getting convicted.
They didn't want to admit he was mounted in order to explore that.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, that's the thinking behind bringing it up. I agree with you.

But that one might just bite them in the ass, tbh, if one or more of those women smokes herself. There's 12 of them. Likely one of them does. It just seems like throwing shit up against the wall to see what sticks.

They already have a strong case for aquital... why take ANY risks?

Status
Not open for further replies.