Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
There are studies on the association of cannabis use with symptoms of psychosis in adolescence.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So Martin was high on pot?
This could change a lot. Since weed has a well-known mellowing effect, it makes it that much harder to believe Martin either initiated the fight or was as aggressive as Zimmerman described. Prosecution should be all over this.
I never knew that being high meant you could no longer be violent.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Confirmed racist Trayvon Martin gets high and stalks around the neighborhood at night. Looking for people to fight.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
It also causes other effects as well, lowered inhibitions, paranoia, and errors in critical thinking.
It all makes sense now.
Martin, fixated on this guy that's been eyeing him and following him around, decides he wants to figure out what the story is. He retraces his steps and finds Zimmerman, asking him if he has a problem.
Zimmerman, already frustrated that another punk had seemingly gotten away, can't believe his luck that the kid came back. He decides there's no way he's gonna let him slip through his fingers so he draws his gun, saying "You're not going anywhere".
Martin, staring at the gun pointed at him, realizes he could be in very grave danger. The pot, of course, makes this danger consume his entire frame of mind. Not knowing what this guy's intentions are, he figures he may very well want to kill him (you should never draw your gun unless you have full intention of shooting, after all), so he decides to act quickly in defense. Martin tackles Zimmerman, knocking him backwards onto the ground (giving him a couple of gashes on the back of the head). Martin straddles Zimmerman and grabs for the gun, trying to pry it away, but Zimmerman is not letting go. Martin, realizing that he may very well not be able to get control of the gun, fears for his life and starts screaming for help, praying that someone will come along and intervene before things get out of hand. A neighbor sees this scene from behind, assuming this struggle over the gun is simply the top guy beating on the bottom guy while the bottom guy calls for help.
Eventually, Zimmerman is able to wrestle the gun away from Martin and, fearing any further struggle, fires a bullet into Martin's chest. "You got me," says Martin incredulously as the life drains out of his body.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So Martin was high on pot?
This could change a lot. Since weed has a well-known mellowing effect, it makes it that much harder to believe Martin either initiated the fight or was as aggressive as Zimmerman described. Prosecution should be all over this.
rrr_img_34986.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It all makes sense now.
Martin, fixated on this guy that's been eyeing him and following him around, decides he wants to figure out what the story is. He retraces his steps and finds Zimmerman, asking him if he has a problem.
Zimmerman, already frustrated that another punk had seemingly gotten away, can't believe his luck that the kid came back. He decides there's no way he's gonna let him slip through his fingers so he draws his gun, saying "You're not going anywhere".
Martin, staring at the gun pointed at him, realizes he could be in very grave danger. The pot, of course, makes this danger consume his entire frame of mind. Not knowing what this guy's intentions are, he figures he may very well want to kill him (you should never draw your gun unless you have full intention of shooting, after all), so he decides to act quickly in defense. Martin tackles Zimmerman, knocking him backwards onto the ground (giving him a couple of gashes on the back of the head). Martin straddles Zimmerman and grabs for the gun, trying to pry it away, but Zimmerman is not letting go. Martin, realizing that he may very well not be able to get control of the gun, fears for his life and starts screaming for help, praying that someone will come along and intervene before things get out of hand. A neighbor sees this scene from behind, assuming this struggle over the gun is simply the top guy beating on the bottom guy while the bottom guy calls for help.
Eventually, Zimmerman is able to wrestle the gun away from Martin and, fearing any further struggle, fires a bullet into Martin's chest. "You got me," says Martin incredulously as the life drains out of his body.
Oh god just shut the fuck up.

You also forgot to add in Martin breaking Zimmerman's nose in that nonsensical batch of faggotry you just vomited up.

spronk

FPS noob
Trayvon was on Lean, which is a home mixed intoxicant/drug made up of a codeine-based syrup, some sort of soda or iced tea, and candy - jolly ranchers or skittles. Trayvon's autopsy report showed early signs of liver and brain damage which are consistent with abuse of this substance, which has killeda few retardsin the past. I doubt any of this will get to the jury tho.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Trayvon was on Lean, which is a home mixed intoxicant/drug made up of a codeine-based syrup, some sort of soda or iced tea, and candy - jolly ranchers or skittles. Trayvon's autopsy report showed early signs of liver and brain damage which are consistent with abuse of this substance, which has killed a few rappers in the past. I doubt any of this will get to the jury tho.
any citation for this?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Wait, before all of your jimmies collectively implode, allow me to point out that I was being facetious.
Jeez, some people can't take a joke. Lighten up, guys.

Here's a serious question, though:
When they say Martin was high on pot, are they basing that on the ridiculous "legal limit" that you could be arrested for having in your blood while driving where pot is legal (that limit being a complete joke since you could have smoked a week ago and be nowhere near high and still have more than that in your system), or are they saying that he smoked within an hour before the events that transpired?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Trayvon was on Lean, which is a home mixed intoxicant/drug made up of a codeine-based syrup, some sort of soda or iced tea, and candy - jolly ranchers or skittles. Trayvon's autopsy report showed early signs of liver and brain damage which are consistent with abuse of this substance, which has killed a few rappers in the past. I doubt any of this will get to the jury tho.
Not sure if trolling or if this is actually true. Do you have a source for this?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
any citation for this?
The only evidence is that he was carrying a very sweet drink and skittles, which are used to make sizzurp.

Its pure speculation, I doubt he could get ahold of codeine cough syrup but maybe he could, but it could be that the choice of those products is influenced by hip hop culture's obsession with purple drank in the popular culture.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait, before all of your jimmies collectively implode, allow me to point out that I was being facetious.
Jeez, some people can't take a joke. Lighten up, guys.
Hard to see it as a joke when it looked no different from every single post you make.

For you guys asking about Lean, I went to the painstaking trouble of grabbing the first result on a google search for Trayvon on lean.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...t_trayvon.html

Status
Not open for further replies.