Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
That's like arguing it's a crime to be informed about the law.
That is what it seems like the point the prosecution is trying to make. Zimmerman knew the laws, therefore he must be a criminal mastermind who knew how to game the system. Its funny because the precedent is there that ignorance of the law is not an excuse from the law, but apparent knowledge of the law is proof of guilt! These prosecutors deserve to burn.

TheProfessor

I never owned a fire-arm, but does anyone have experience taking classes before they get their firearm? Do those classes involve information on self-defense?

Darshu_sl

shitlord
That is what it seems like the point the prosecution is trying to make. Zimmerman knew the laws, therefore he must be a criminal mastermind who knew how to game the system. Its funny because the precedent is there that ignorance of the law is not an excuse from the law, but apparent knowledge of the law is proof of guilt! These prosecutors deserve to burn.
The scary thing is if the line of reasoning stands you almost wouldn't want to appear intelligent at all in court. You might be viewed as smart enough to lie intelligently if you do and that'll be used against you.

Bows

its murder because the media has this story this way. they framed the story as a big white man profiled and murdered a black toddler buying some candy all while making the troll face.
This reminded me of something I'm going to steal and paste from another forum, expect this in in the upcoming Trayvon: A Life Stolen movie (I didn't write any of this)

Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Guzman says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets as rain pours on his uncovered head. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Welcome to the American justice system. It's nothing but a big chess game for all the overpaid lawyers out there.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
This reminded me of something I'm going to steal and paste from another forum, expect this in in the upcoming Trayvon: A Life Stolen movie (I didn't write any of this)

Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Guzman says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets as rain pours on his uncovered head. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.
fucking lol

supertouch_sl

shitlord
it's been a while since i paid attention to this case. did trayvon martin really have a confrontation with zimmerman prior to the one that resulted in his death?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
From what's been presented so far in the trial, Trayvon jumped out of the shadows as GZ was walking back to his car. Punched GZ in the face. Smashed his head on the pavement.

Kaboom

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Welcome to the American justice system. It's nothing but a big chess game for all the overpaid lawyers out there.
The way to end this is for the citizen body at large to drag these fucking snakes, these fucking cockroaches, out into the town square and behead them in full view of everyone else. That is fucking justice.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The way to end this is for the citizen body at large to drag these fucking snakes, these fucking cockroaches, out into the town square and behead them in full view of everyone else. That is fucking justice.
Racism

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Why is Marcia Clark considered an expert? The only questions she should take is on how to fuck up a trial. Pisses me off that someone has made a shit load of money on being fucking incompetent.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Fun fact about our Doctor friend that was testifying today. If anyone was wondering how she got involved despite not doing the autopsy or examining Zimmerman the night of the attack this explains everything...
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Upd...es-as-so-minor

"Defense attorney Mark O'Mara, in a bid to cast doubt on Rao's neutrality, suggested that she may be indebted to State Attorney Angela Corey, the special prosecutor in the Zimmerman case. Ms. Corey appointed Rao to the interim position she held before the governor named her to her current position."

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I never owned a fire-arm, but does anyone have experience taking classes before they get their firearm? Do those classes involve information on self-defense?
In Texas you aren't required to do any sort of classes BEFORE buying, however, in my concealed carry class, the instructor did go over the law (where you can carry, criteria for taking it out of the holster, etc) and what to do if you do have to use it.

What he told us was that don't you dare draw unless you are going to use it, and don't use it unless it is a life threatening situation. You can't just willy nilly brandish a gun; it's quite illegal. Hell, even printing (wearing clothes that show the outline of the gun) will get you in trouble.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That happens when your witnesses are tearing your case apart. We haven't even started with the defense yet...
I heard Mark Garragos call in to the Adam Carolla show and he thinks that the officer was pissed off that the DAs made them look bad after making them re-arrest Zimmerman after they had decided to release him and he was socking it to them. He said that he had never ever heard the investigating officer speak up on behalf of the defendant in a trial before.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I heard Mark Garragos call in to the Adam Carolla show and he thinks that the officer was pissed off that the DAs made them look bad after making them re-arrest Zimmerman after they had decided to release him and he was socking it to them. He said that he had never ever heard the investigating officer speak up on behalf of the defendant in a trial before.
Well it would make sense after all. If they didn't think there was enough evidence to charge the guy from the get go you just might end up with the on scene officers saying just that or something similar that would torpedo your case at trial.

This entire trial is only a drop in the bucket at the level of retardation that is coming after the verdict is read.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Well it would make sense after all. If they didn't think there was enough evidence to charge the guy from the get go you just might end up with the on scene officers saying just that or something similar that would torpedo your case at trial.

This entire trial is only a drop in the bucket at the level of retardation that is coming after the verdict is read.
The whole trial is based on media pressure on the whole racism issue. The cops had it right to begin with. Whether he did or did not instigate the fight, there's not enough proof to charge him. They should have done to this case what they did to the previous thread and rickshawed it. The media is loving it, though, their ratings are great. People are foregoing their normal reality TV for this. All about the $$.

Sure the cops are pissed that they got thrown under the bus, but that doesn't mean they're fabricating anything. Everything still lines up.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So when gz is acquitted, who takes the loss? The local prosecution or the bitch special prosecutor who forced this shit to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.