Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is this a trial or some new whacky sitcom based on a trial? NBC should pick this one up. instead of making TV shows about talking monkeys they should view the lulz from this trial and go back and come up with their own show on it.

oh and the prosecution is hilarious, if they think GZ planned this shit out? so GZ buys a gun and has a concealed carry permit 3 years earlier, calls the police 5 times a year on valid burglary attempts up until the shooting. has them on the phone while following TM and then makes TM assault so he could scream help as his head gets bashed on the concrete just so he could pull out his weapon to kill him and make it look like SYG? seriously? is this guy george zimmerman or john doe from Se7en?

vGrade

Potato del Grande
rrr_img_34214.jpg

rrr_img_34215.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Is that first pic for real?

And the judge is allowing that kind of blatant showboating? And there are people honestly unwilling to admit that's completely irresponsible and offensive? I would like to believe the officers of the court are held to a higher standard than anonymous internet race-baiters. Apparently not.

So this ain't Rodeny King, but it might just be O.J.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I thought that first pic was a screenshot from Key and Peele at first glance. How is that shit allowed in a real courtroom?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think you're allowed to wear head wear in court unless it's part of a uniform? Doubt it's real.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Those are not the defense attorneys and I don't think that was taken in the courtroom.

Its an older photo from some show boating race baiter injecting themselves into the case last year I think, but I can't for the life of me recall the specifics of why it was taken.

iannis

Musty Nester
I have to believe it's a clever shoop. But with this trial man...

In contrast the pic of bodie silenced by skittles isn't offensive at all. At least I think that's bodie. They all look alike.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Those are not the defense attorneys and I don't think that was taken in the courtroom.

Its an older photo from some show boating race baiter injecting themselves into the case last year I think, but I can't for the life of me recall the specifics of why it was taken.
This. It was from right around the time it happened and wasn't directly related to the case, if I recall correctly.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Jumbo bag of skittles +1000 privilege! Travon was clearly oppressing Zimmerman's poor taco-eating roots by waving around that delicious bag of fucking skittles. I'm not saying Travon needed to be shot on the skittle waving basis alone...I'm just saying I understand where JZ is commin from. Fucking skittle oppressors.

If I were head prosecutor, I think i'd have gone the route of forcing the jury to equate that a verdict of not guilty for zimmerman, is a verdict of guilty for felony assault by Trayvon.

Then push the fact that Zimmerman pursued Trayvon while carrying his firearm. Basically the first rule of carrying being broken - pursuing confrontation whether verbal or physical.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
State wants to rest their case today. Judge Nelson adamant to take as much time today so they can rest their case before July 4th

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Liberalism in this country has many parallels with religion. You're introduced to it as a child. It's arguments are largely based on appeals to emotion. And, like religion, it needs an endless supply of money. Your money. And you must give them your money because you're privileged.
lol wut?

Status
Not open for further replies.