Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Or maybe there had been a spring of burglaries in his neighborhood perpetrated by people matching Treyvon's description. You know, black & wearing a hoody.

He called the police to report a suspicious looking character and followed him so that when the police arrived he would be able to point him out. Then when 911 said "we don't need you to do that", he began returning to his SUV when he was jumped.
At least that's how the facts up until this point have suggested, and the prosecutor didn't prove otherwise.

iannis

Musty Nester
I've only been called once and I got picked to sit on a dumb case where a couple of rednecks went out fishing on a boat, got drunk, and dumb shit happened. They didn't tell us shit besides "no bullshitting". It was like Judge Judy levels of dumb. Maybe that's why. They just called our name and started asking questions, then picked us.

It's interesting to know it's notsupposedto work like that.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I assume the D is going to provide evidence about how many break-ins there have been in the area around the time of the shooting?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Numbers, looking for trouble is exactly what NW does. Gz saw some dude in a hoody skulking around peoples houses at night during a rain storm and immediately called the cops. There was nothing to suggest Gz grabbed Tm. The only proven racism here was TM calling GZ a creepy ass cracker and that same chick also said Tm was aggressive towards GZ.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"JUSTICES FOR TRAVON MARTIN"
rrr_img_34778.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The question is why did Zimmerman follow the kid unless he was looking for trouble?
The question is why people like you keep making this assertion despite it being completely and utterly refuted by the evidence.

This timeline has turned out to be virtually completely accurate... by the prosecution's own witness testimony.

rrr_img_34779.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Alright, cite us the evidence that you're "interpreting" which tells you Zimmerman followed Martin.

We'll be waiting.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Everyone who actually understands that there is zero evidence for you to interpret which would lead you to conclude Zimmerman followed Martin, since none of it exists, or it would have been presented by the prosecution during the two weeks they sprayed spaghetti all over the court room.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I'm really more interested in understanding how numbers came to his point of view than a light back and forth banter.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Notice how when you're actually asked to support your point of view with facts, not suppositions meant intentionally to illicit a response, you just clam up?

We'll be waiting for you to support your claim, rather than just trolling the thread by continuing to make this false claim that has been argued down to the finest point possible and quantifiably shown not to be true, probably until we're all corpses.

i'm really more interested in understanding how numbers came to his point of view than a light back and forth banter.
Well see, I am too, because I think the only reason he's making the provably false claim is to troll the thread for a reaction. Prove me wrong, Numbers. Tell us what it is about the case that leads you to this conclusion, because thus far, even the Prosecution has failed utterly to support such a charge during their two weeks and countless millions of dollars in man hours worth of testimony.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I'm curious just to see how rational people come to the conclusion of George following, confronting, and then killing Martin. I consider Numbers rational with a working logical mind, not like the FB people who post on the subject, and would love a light Sunday banter about it when I get back.

TheProfessor

Golden Knight of the Realm
I could be wrong but I think hodj is just asking you to present evidence that we can follow logically that allows us to follow the account you believe.

If you are going with a gut feeling, and you wish to believe an account you are creating, because you just don't believe certain facts or how those facts are presented then that is okay. If you wish to believe an account you create despite evidence that counters your account and you dont wish to change your mind then that's okay to. The problem lies in that refusing an account that is substantiated by evidence and then arguing your own account and merely suggesting that reasonable people should be able to follow or only pay attention to certain pieces of evidence to follow your account seems to be a contradiction. The contradiction is in suggesting that we should rely on reason or logic to consider the account where Zimmerman is a racist killer, but in order to do so we must ignore an account substantiated by evidence, or we must ignore pieces of evidence. You don't ignore the facts if you are being reasonable or logical.

I think what just angers people is that the counter-argument to zimmerman's defense seems to be a flat, I don't believe his story or his intentions. Now granted you don't have to, but if you were on that jury I would hope you would pay attention to the facts so as not to put what could potentially be an innocent man away in prison.

I could be wrong and misinterpreting the back and forth and if so well I apologize.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's a reasonable assumption to make. It could have happened that way.

But it didn't.

If it had happened that way it wouldn't be such a kangaroo case.

iannis

Musty Nester
Which is why it's a badly veiled SYG dispute, isn't it? And I guess it's a smart defense lawyer for not being willing to even play that game.

If I'm wrong tell me I'm wrong. Hypothetically Z could have been an aggressor and still used SYG as a defense. Not what happened. But that could conceivably happen.

TheProfessor

Golden Knight of the Realm
Another day folks. I'm only half paying attention. Plus I don't actually want to convince anyone.
If you are being truthful in your belief that Zimmerman is responsible and guilty, then I believe we have a missed opportunity to try to understand that viewpoint. I have a hard time understanding how people can believe that this will result in a guilty verdict, and I wish I could understand. So if you don't feel comfortable because you feel people will jump on you, I can understand your reluctance and unwillingness to express those points.

I don't mean to throw everyone who believes Zimmerman to be guilty all under one box, but it would be interesting to get one person who could that side justice when it comes to arguing Zimmerman's guilt. I think we can all agree that no one else could possibly do worse than the Prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.