Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
now i need an android...
If you drink iced tea in the game you lose rage... Also there is jewellery pick ups and graffiti opportunities for points.Skittles are used to trip and slow down the neighborhood watch.. and watermelon fruit cocktail is used as a rage powerup.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Would only be good if it was multiplayer. God, can you imagine the media shitstorm over a zimmerman vs trayvon fighting game?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
"What McWhorter calls..."

That's about when I stopped reading that news article laughing. McWhorter?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There used to be a CS mod WAY back in the day called Gang Wars. I bet you could reskin it for this.

Actually, nevermind. You don't need to reskin it. Just download Gang Wars.

Triangular_sl

shitlord
IW861J2.png

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Is it terrible I thought of Joe Horn when you said that lol? Hes the guy who shot that hispanic guy in Texas he caught robbing his neighbor's house. Shot the dude in the back as he was running away. Didn't even get charged.
sounds like a good neighbor imo

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is it terrible I thought of Joe Horn when you said that lol? Hes the guy who shot that hispanic guy in Texas he caught robbing his neighbor's house. Shot the dude in the back as he was running away. Didn't even get charged.
Because what he did is legal in Texas.

iannis

Musty Nester
America would be a better place if all the States tried to emulate Texas just a little more.

People down there must be like, "Dude, it's hot. What's this "potentially murder" crap? Potentially? Get that weak shit out of here and let me get back to my nap."

Status
Not open for further replies.