Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i really dont give a shit if zimmerman has latin blood, black blood, or blue blood.. he clearly is part of the white community. it's not a stretch to call him white - especially given he is fair skinned.

Fedor

<Banned>
aALn0ek.gif

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To be honest Zimmerman doesn't look that white. The photos from the night and days after the shooting he looks mexican. And now he looks like a fat hispanic guy. But I'm probably one of the few that can look at Jasmine Rand and tell that she is black without hearing her voice.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's basically just field American Inventor / house American Inventor mentality, and this mentality very much still exists.

The only color that really matters is green.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Any of you who still respect DA's/Judges/Criminal Justice after watching this farce should read "An Innocent Man" by Grisham. One of his few good books.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its amazing to me that the prosecutor did that display to somehow try and make their case. Hell, that clearly demonstrates how someone on top of you can potentially kill you quite easily.
What I got out of that is that he would of had way more damage done to the back of his head if that happened.

Look, I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. But I do think that he shot him in self defense because he was a pussy.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's surprising, but people do have really hard heads.

I mean encaving skulls takes some real effort.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The truth doesn't lie. The hot doesn't get cold, and the big aren't small.

If the axiom doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
What I got out of that is that he would of had way more damage done to the back of his head if that happened.

Look, I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. But I do think that he shot him in self defense because he was a pussy.
Yeah that's why it was a little misleading for the prosecution to do it. The bag isn't struggling back.

Status
Not open for further replies.