Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Without the bias in that statement, what he's saying is, if you have a gun at night, whatever happens is your fault.
Yep, that is Josh Marshall's take. My guess is that he is anti-gun, so wants it put out there that if you have a gun, you should never be able to use it and then argue self-defense.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That is not irresponsible. In fact I don't think you guys know what irresponsible means.
Irresponsible:

https://www.google.com/search?q=irre...hrome&ie=UTF-8

ir?re?spon?si?ble
/?iri'sp?ns?b?l/
Adjective
(of a person, attitude, or action) Not showing a proper sense of responsibility

Ginning up racial divisions and using language like "Wanna be cop loser" and "stalking a kid in the street" when you're a journalist with access to the broad body politic is the very definition of irresponsible.

Attempting to incite riots is, in fact, irresponsible behavior. Yes.

but no one carries a gun roaming the streets looking for trouble.
Going to go shopping at Target like you do every Sunday = roaming the streets looking for trouble.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
rrr_img_35464.jpg

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I think Numbers actually thinks that GZ did something illegal, based on "he should have let TM do whatever he wanted and not get involved". If everyone did this, I think I may become a criminal.

Edit: Or move to Canada to become a criminal.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Yep, that is Josh Marshall's take. My guess is that he is anti-gun, so wants it put out there that if you have a gun, you should never be able to use it and then argue self-defense.
I think he's just arguing that a paranoid moron carrying a gun murdered a kid because he thought he was a bad guy and he was desperate to be a hero and a cop.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think he's just arguing that a paranoid moron carrying a gun murdered a kid because he thought he was a bad guy and he was desperate to be a hero and a cop.
Like someone arguing that Trey was high on drugs and wanna be thug that attacked a man in the dark unprovoked.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
How long do we think the jury will deliberate? I'm speculating they bring this verdict home today.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think a quick decision means not guilty, the longer they go the more likely something is gonna stick. To immediately be overturned on appeal.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
He and anyone else can say that the law is not written well if they want. That is not irresponsible. In fact I don't think you guys know what irresponsible means. If the judge said the same thing during the trial that would be irresponsible because they have direct influence over the case.
You know I used to like your opinion Numbers but you seem to be doing nothing but douching up this thread with your trolling idiocy these days. Did you get dumped by your GF or something and your being butt hurt is making you want to piss all over this thread? Or is it that you can't buy skittles and Arizona Iced Tea anymore?

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Your mother gave me AIDS. However, I don't see how having a differing opinion is a troll attempt. People and politicians can change the standards of what is a crime at any time.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ameraves is having a stroke over this case.
No, your constant trolling is just obnoxious. I really preferred to not even respond to you since it continues with feeding your trolling and you persisting at it.

And so I fall for the trap and it shall continue...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Maybe the prosecution should've brought some people from Justice for Trayvon's facebook page to testify. Probably would've been better evidence than they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.