Fedor

<Banned>
https://twitter.com/mark12394995

HnTDhRA.png

QBdag28.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I imagine there's tons of retarded posts like that in the last week but that'd be easy to photoshop.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The authorities that will be investigating will determine this rather quickly,Id imagine.
I wonder how hard it'd be for the local PD to ask twitter, "Hey did this dumb kid say this and then delete the tweet?"

I'm just saying the gravity of the accusation and the ease with which it's done would make for a very easy prank.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
After all the shit that went down with school shootings in the past decade and people getting in serious trouble for even writing stupid shit (like he did), this kid is obviously an idiot.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What a pain for the super-intendent. He probably knows the kid and knows he's just a harmless idiot but now he has to take CYA precautions and spend all this effort cocking this kid over.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I would use this as an excuse to tackle the kid into the lockers, possibly instantly killing him. Self Defense

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Mark didn't know these people take this "shit up the booty". Something tells me in a few years this 90lbs product of the "thug life" generation using the phone and internet his daddy pays for will ironically be taking shit up the booty.

Or worse, he'll actually have to get a job and earn a living. That shit is thug life.

Status
Not open for further replies.