Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I'm a first gen immigrant from italy but i'm white and was catholic

Protestants hundreds of years ago in England and america did things that my ancestors had nothing to do with. Nobody even questions the fact that for a lot of whites, sayirishor polish immigrants nothing they did or their ancestors did have any connection to slavery in america but they all get blamed for it, THAT MAKES FUCKING SENSE.

I'm racially profiled for stuff I had no physical or existential connection to because of the color of my skin.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
it's okay. it keeps black people from talking abut real fundamental problem and they can just keep funneling money to crooks and liars.

i am okay with blacks being poor and violent. need something to poke fun at.

iannis

Musty Nester
greatest thing about being an immigrant who came to canada with $10,000 and a yellow man is that i have neither guilt or advantage.
Did you just admit that you're a young asian girl, trollface?

I'd be careful about imparting that knowledge. These white nerds might look harmless, but they ain't.

Oh they ain't.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Did you just admit that you're a young asian girl, trollface?

I'd be careful about imparting that knowledge. These white nerds might look harmless, but they ain't.

Oh they ain't.
I think he just admitted he's into Asian men.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Jailhouse Roc: The FACTS About Hip Hop and Prison for Profit

There are many other startling overlaps in private-prison/mass-media ownership, but two underlying facts become clear very quickly: The people who own the media are the same people who own private prisons, the EXACT same people, and using one to promote the other is (or ?would be,? depending on your analysis) very lucrative.

Such a scheme would mean some very greedy, very racist people.

There are facts to back that up, too.

Prison industry lobbyists developing and encouraging criminal justice policies to advance financial interests has been well-documented. The most notorious example is the Washington-based American Legislative Council, a policy organization funded by CCA and GEO, which successfully championed the incarceration promoting ?truth in sentencing? and ?three-strikes? sentencing laws. If the motive of the private prison industry were the goodhearted desire to get hold of inmates as quickly as possible for the purpose of sooner successfully rehabilitating them, maintenance of a 90% occupancy rate would be considered a huge failure, not a functioning prerequisite.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
In other news, why is zimmerman being pulled over for speeding news? He's obviously trying to get the fuck away from it all. Leave the guy alone for fucks sake. Some guy getting a speeding ticket isn't news.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
In other news, why is zimmerman being pulled over for speeding news? He's obviously trying to get the fuck away from it all. Leave the guy alone for fucks sake. Some guy getting a speeding ticket isn't news.
One of my Facebook friend just posted a link to this story, outraged. I quote: "After being found not-guilty in a murder trial, this guy is out speeding with a gun and gets off with a warning?"

One response: "Let's just pretend this clown was,
A. Innocent, and
B. Sane
Would you EVER so much as TOUCH a gun for the rest of your natural days?
Idiot."

Yup, the media are still milking this for all its worth and taking advantage of the groundwork they laid out with their own brainwashing tactics.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I actually blame the cops really. Why was this dashcam video released? Or is it actually routine to release every dashcam video including ones where someone just gets off with a warning? It seems like this police dept wanted to draw a bunch of attention to themselves at the same time.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I actually blame the cops really. Why was this dashcam video released? Or is it actually routine to release every dashcam video including ones where someone just gets off with a warning? It seems like this police dept wanted to draw a bunch of attention to themselves at the same time.
Yup.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The fucking smithsonian now wants the hoody that Trayvon was killed in to preserve black history.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...artins-hoodie/

Trayvon Martin?s hoodie became a nationwide symbol following his fatal shooting, and now the director of the Smithsonian?s National Museum of African American History wants the original.

The museum?s director, Lonnie Bunch, said Mr. Martin?s hoodie, the one he was wearing the night of his death on Feb. 26, 2012, represents a unique opportunity to further the discussion about race in America, The Washington Post reported.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I actually live in the town he was pulled over in. All the DFW news sites ran the story tonight. Turns out a guy was listening to police scanner, heard about it, filed a request with the Forney police department requesting the dash cam video, then posted it to his website. It went down after 5 mins of being published, but all the news sites picked up on it.

Trayvon Martin's hoodie should become a nationwide symbol for what happens when you attack someone, and that someone defends themselves.
well it's not like this exhibit has any sort of credibility:

The National Museum of African American History and Culture is set to open in 2015 and will display objects related to the Civil Rights Movement,such as the handcuffs used to restrain Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.