Justice League (2017)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I am ready for this, i hope it doesn't suck.

g655115633g6.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Oh yeah, and why is probably-Superman t-rexing that glass of water in the final shot? Plot twist, and it's actually Doomsday again?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
1:35-1:45. who is Bruce looking at? Supergirl?
That looks like the fakeout to me at the end..

although, odd to spoil it earlier in the trailer.
xr9vcC1.jpg

It looks like a hologram of some sort. I guess it's possible it could be of Supergirl as a way of planting a seed for a future movie but they've not announced plans for one. It's probably Superman though the coloration of the suit looks off. It's possible they're running with another of the ideas from the aborted Tim Burton Superman movie and it's some sort of regeneration suit that he was to have worn after he died in that movie (what little you can see of it is similar to some of the concept designs they had mocked up for Burton). Maybe Bruce has dug up some information about it out of some of the Kryptonian tech that's still around and that's why he expects Supes to show up, according to Alfred.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
what the fuck is up with spoiling the entire movie again?

we all assumed supes was alive and shit by the end to save the day, why the fuck did they have to spell it out in the trailer though

It's probably superman, and probably them spoiling too much, but the Voiceover did say "No Lanterns, No Kryptonians" right? Maybe it's Green Lantern, or Supergirl, since they have that in the pipeline.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1:35-1:45. who is Bruce looking at? Supergirl?
That looks like the fakeout to me at the end..

although, odd to spoil it earlier in the trailer.
xr9vcC1.jpg

that's clearly supergirl... but i don't think she's related to the "they said you'd come" part. we know superman in black is going to be in the movie, we've already seen pictures. i wonder if this shot is at the end, teasing more kryptonians?

Royal

we know superman in black is going to be in the movie, we've already seen pictures.

Yeah Cavill sent out a pic of a portion of the black suit. But if they are using the Burton stuff the regeneration suit was transitional between the original red and blue and the black one.

spronk

FPS noob
‘Justice League’ Extensive Reshoots Causing Headaches for Star Schedules (EXCLUSIVE)
Cavill’s issues are even more thorny. “Justice League’s” Man of Steel had expected to be able to finish shooting the sixth “Mission: Impossible” film before needing to don Superman’s spandex again. That has not been the case, however, as the new scenes that are being shot have required him to jump back and forth from each production. Because of this, a mustache he grew for his character in the “Mission Impossible” sequel will have to be digitally removed in post-production. Paramount, which is distributing the “Mission: Impossible” sequel, would not allow Cavill to shave the facial hair while production was taking place.

The guy whose only job will be to digitally remove cavill's mustache must love his job

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

I hope they let some set pics of that get out. Did Superman ever rock the 70's stache?

C-PeaiNUQAAX62p.jpg

Noah

Molten Core Raider
they could always throw in the martian manhunter shapeshifted into superman's appearance and then after he's found out superman shows up at the last second to save the day

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

Looks full-retard Bay Transformers levels of special effects overload.

Probably sticking with my plan to redbox it, unless my gf wants to see it, in which case she'll have to pay, because I'm not supporting these DC asshats with my own money dammit. Wonder Woman looks to have been the single enjoyable accident since this new potato-MCU clone began.