Justice League (2017)

spronk

FPS noob

what a WEIRD trailer
weird start
awful music
shows way too much

i stopped about 2 mins in, i honestly wouldn't watch the whole thing if you wanna go into the movie unspoiled

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
They don't need Luthor in this, it'll be fine if he's cut... not that the movie will be fine...

View attachment 152129

is Bat Suit now made out of midnight blue pleather? also you have tits

ben-affleck-happy-rehab-100517.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
God, every Aquaman line was cringeworthy, like really really bad. How'd they make Khal Drogo into such a turd when he looks even cooler than he did as Khal?

Oh yeah... DC...

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I think I see why every other DC movie currently in early pre-pro is being talked about as not being part of the current DC cinematic universe.

It's not long for this world.

Last edited:

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
They probably mass boycott watching marvel trailers... because how the fuck do you make like 4 trailers with terrible music in it. The thor trailers still blow this shit out of the water, in fact brb gonna watch them trailers for about the 15th time.

• 2Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
They probably mass boycott watching marvel trailers... because how the fuck do you make like 4 trailers with terrible music in it. The thor trailers still blow this shit out of the water, in fact brb gonna watch them trailers for about the 15th time.

They are copying Marvel Movies but do not understand Marvel Movies. I fully expect Thor is destroy this movie (at least in quality), but with how stupid audeinces are you never know...

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i hate this universe, i will enjoy watching it suck dick.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
justice league will probably do about 650 million, I say Thor does 850 to 900 million.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Again horrible music choice....*facepalm*

The effects look very.....fake, yeah thats the word.
And why so many lines are so cringeworthy? Good God.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm going to give them my money for this, just like I did for Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, Wonder Woman, and Suicide Squad. I'm part of the problem.

• 7Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 8 users