Justice League (2017)

Fadaar

That guy
I would literally cut off my leg below the knee, with a rubber dildo, just to eat her pussy.

1de.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Remember when everyone hated on the Wonder Woman casting?

I kinda want the DCU to do well just for her, Wonder Woman is the only good DCU film so far.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's actually kind of ironic that she makes a solid Wonder Woman but is a terrible Diana.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Meh, she's got a pretty face but that's it. Training regime for WW helped though, she filled up somewhat and her body shape looks normal/average but she's still too skinny for the role IMO.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
As wonder woman,

You have to remember, when she's jumping around, she has had months of stunt training and a Hollywood workout regiment, along with top tier fx studios making her look like a superhero...

SHE DOESNT SAY SHIT

As diana

She only opens her mouth when she is diana, and then the shit acting, can't be covered up.

It works reverse too, like if you saw spidy webslinging in NYC, all silent like, you're like wtf, us this shit???

You're just watching a red blob across the movie screen, we're waiting for Toby or that new kid to give spidy some character.

But a good looking ww, bitch? Yea we really dont need to hear you horrible act, just look pretty for the camera.

spronk

FPS noob
Pre order tickets went up, at least for AMC theaters

If you have moviepass you CAN buy pre orders at the kiosk, just check in for an expensive (7pm+) movie today and buy the future tickets at the kiosk. At AMC you can use a credit card to cover the money moviepass won't, or use multiple MP cards. At regal/cinemark the kiosk will only let you buy tickets if the debit card covers the full amount.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Easily the best posters they've put out for this yet (though Flash's "armor" still looks like shit). For size:

Justice-League-poster-Fandango.jpeg

JusticeLeague-IMAX-poster-1.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
"Stronger Together"?

Do they just enjoy projecting failure at every opportunity?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

"Stronger Together"?

Do they just enjoy projecting failure at every opportunity?

It's the angle they've decided to really push in the marketing, extending the realization that Bruce had by the end of BvS (I'm in over my fucking head) and give it a little more positive angle.

Or you can just call it their version of "Avengers Assemble".

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Easily the best posters they've put out for this yet (though Flash's "armor" still looks like shit). For size:

Justice-League-poster-Fandango.jpeg

JusticeLeague-IMAX-poster-1.jpg

Of course they're the fucking best posters, they're fucking drawings. Jesus Christ man, stop shilling and just shit on this film like it deserves. It WANTS it. It's holding its glass pane above it just waiting for you.

Fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It's the angle they've decided to really push in the marketing, extending the realization that Bruce had by the end of BvS (I'm in over my fucking head) and give it a little more positive angle.

Or you can just call it their version of "Avengers Assemble".

I'm referring to this. You've literally associated your movie with the biggest batch of losers in a generation.

usa-election-clinton.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Of course they're the fucking best posters, they're fucking drawings. Jesus Christ man, stop shilling and just shit on this film like it deserves. It WANTS it. It's holding its glass pane above it just waiting for you.

Fuck.

Your threshold for shilling is pretty damn low.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Y:smuggly:u c:mad:n't shill f:eek:r this m:lumie:vie al:oops:ne.
We need to be All In for shitting on this film.
We are Stronger Together.

Royal

Are they just giving up trying to hide Superman?

They never seemed to put more than a minimal effort into hiding him to begin with. There wasn't much point after Cavill tweeted out the pic of the black suit. They haven't heavily promoted his return but haven't really been keeping it under wraps either.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I won't be going to this in theaters, but I hope to god there are cell phone videos with uber nerds crying when Superman shows up. "Whaaaaa I knew he wasn't dead!"

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They never seemed to put more than a minimal effort into hiding him to begin with. There wasn't much point after Cavill tweeted out the pic of the black suit. They haven't heavily promoted his return but haven't really been keeping it under wraps either.

Him "dying" in the first place was stupid anyways. Everyone knew he'd be coming back immediately so what's the point?

Royal

The Death of Superman is one of the iconic storylines from his comics. We frequently criticize DC for not following Marvel's established template for success closely enough because it so plainly works. Taking those sorts of stories and twisting them together for the on-screen adaptions is one of the things that Marvel does. Though you can make a good case that they should have held off on it until he was better established in the cinematic universe so it would have had more emotional impact.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It was also widely reported that his "death" was permanent. That made it have a much larger impact on people, especially those that don't read comics as much and actually believed it.

It wouldn't have been near the event it was if he was just dead until the next comic