Justice League (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
between this and Batman the Groper - this is a perfect storm of shit for this movie. Just found out that one feminazi friend went to a screening last night up in Hollywood, she said it sucked

Reviews coming out now so this is spoiler related:

Apparently there is also a visual gag in JL involving Wonder Woman's tits (not bare tits obviously just the boob region) so yeah, it's probably gonna get worse from here.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The backpedaling is already in full swing as they acknowledge that it won't even have an opening as big as BvS. "Hey we dont really need to make a lot of money on this $300M movie! We already made a few bucks on Kong: Skull Island!"

What Are Critics Saying About ‘Justice League’?

What’s more, Justice League is expected to open even smaller than BvS at the box office next weekend, a disappointment for such an expensive and highly-hyped blockbuster. Warner Bros. has dominated 2017 thanks to the financial successes of Kong: Skull Island, Wonder Woman, Dunkirk, Annabelle: Creation, It and others, so it’s not as if they need the money. But it’s telling that WB’s DC Extended Universe isn’t quite as in-demand as chief rival Marvel.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just saw the last shot and cam rip scenes, someone's getting fired for that last scene holy shit.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I was going to say I'm going to go see Thor again just to give money to a studio that deserves it over this trash but now all of a sudden I can't look away. This is going to be a magnificent train wreck isn't it?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Reviews coming out now so this is spoiler related:

Apparently there is also a visual gag in JL involving Wonder Woman's tits (not bare tits obviously just the boob region) so yeah, it's probably gonna get worse from here.
2oWwPZV.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Movieblob is kindof an idiot. Dont put too much stock in anything he says.

That said, spoilers on youtube and 4chan. Ugh.. so bad. cgi and action is awful. story elements in the spoils pretty stupid as well.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Oh I watch and read a wide variety of reviewers....Moviebob is just one among many. I would say 90% are giving it a "Meh" rating, 4% are DC haters, 4% are DC lovers and 2% are really ripping it apart. I have yet to find one single review that was a "this is a great movie" review

spronk

FPS noob
48 on RT would be great, i was honestly expecting like a 25 or something. In comparison B v S was 27% and Suicide Squad was 26%.

Thor feels like the anomaly at 92%, i loved the movie but 92% of critics saying its 6/10+ is a bit weird. I'd expect a few critics to always pan scifi / comic movies.

• 1Worf

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still don't get how SS made so much, that movie was such a dumpster fire of shit and rivals Lucy as one of the single worst films I've ever sat through.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
so uh i just got this in the email from WBTickets

FnzMkQk.jpg

like... wtf? "verified movie ratings?" Why are all the reviews from chicks? Who the fuck gives a shit what Stella thinks of this movie? Is this marketing run by someone who is suicidal?

Wait, maybe THE JOKER is behind the marketing campaign, then it all makes sense

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Not to inject politics into our movies, but it's not like hollywood is doing just that. So what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

It's probably just another reason why this movie is gonna blow....

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
so uh i just got this in the email from WBTickets

FnzMkQk.jpg

like... wtf? "verified movie ratings?" Why are all the reviews from chicks? Who the fuck gives a shit what Stella thinks of this movie? Is this marketing run by someone who is suicidal?

Wait, maybe THE JOKER is behind the marketing campaign, then it all makes sense

If you watched the new Deadpool trailer all the way to the end STELLA R. is the sort of name that was in the end credits. Maybe Mr. Pool is doing double duty these days.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ragnorok going to fuck this movie. Reminds me of when Chuk and everyone said Avatar wouldnt break 500m

• 1Worf

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I am sending the Chemo bill to WB for the cancer watching this film gave me..

• 1Worf
  • 1Like