Justice League (2017)

Sevens

Log Wizard
I hope it's good enough to get DC on the right track. Marvel(Disney) needs competition. the reason we're all watching WandaVision is because there's nothing else to watch right now.

it's free on HBO Max, most of us will have no reason not to give it a shot.
Wrong, Im watching WandaVision cause its a fucking great show.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Warner doesn't want it because they didn't want the Snyder cut.

AT&T ordered it, and they'd need to order Part 2 as well. If it does well AT&T will override them again.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
maybe it means they will resolve the cliffhanger in the next DCEU movie? also just need to add that WB didnt want Snyder Cut to exist either. AT&T is calling the shots here. if they say there will be a Part2 then there will be a Part 2.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Warner doesn't want it because they didn't want the Snyder cut.

AT&T ordered it, and they'd need to order Part 2 as well. If it does well AT&T will override them again.
They won't get Cavill back. I think he's done being fucked around as Superman.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you think they are ditching him because he dated Gina Carano 10 years ago? dude is bigger than ever now. it would be such a Warner Brothers move if they fired him. oh yeah.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
you think they are ditching him because he dated Gina Carano 10 years ago? dude is bigger than ever now. it would be such a Warner Brothers move if they fired him. oh yeah.
No, they are ditching him for Blackerman. He can just focus on Witcher and Mass Effect now. It's been 8 years since Man of Steel and they still haven't greenlit or even started to move on a production for a sequel. Why would he keep fighting for the role? He's already been confirmed as not being in Shazam 2 where people thought he was gonna show up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Maybe Marvel can get him, would love to see Cavill in the MCU. Just not sure what would be a good hero for him to play.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, they are ditching him for Blackerman. He can just focus on Witcher and Mass Effect now. It's been 8 years since Man of Steel and they still haven't greenlit or even started to move on a production for a sequel. Why would he keep fighting for the role? He's already been confirmed as not being in Shazam 2 where people thought he was gonna show up.
yeah, thats fucked. i assumed Batman V Superman was the sequel.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Jesus! them damn brits coming over here taking all our (acting) jobs!
angry news GIF by South Park

• 2Like