Justice League (2017)

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Warner doesn't want it because they didn't want the Snyder cut.

AT&T ordered it, and they'd need to order Part 2 as well. If it does well AT&T will override them again.
For once, the power is in OUR hands! Watch a shitty movie so they make better shitty movies!

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Every decent looking teaser carried by the audio is a reminder that Zack Snyder should've stuck to directing music videos.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
DC used it as a sequal to MoS. Just like Civil War is a Capt movie even though it uses every character.
MTV recently caught up with the Superman actor in Las Vegas for the CinemaCon presentation of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. and pressed him for details. Though he didn’t say much, Cavill did reveal a couple of things, namely that Batman v Superman is not a Man of Steel sequel. Wait, what?
I wouldn't call this a Superman sequel. This is Batman versus Superman, so it's a separate entity altogether. It's introducing the Batman character, and expanding upon this universe, which was kicked off by Man of Steel. It's an introduction to the [Batman] character, and ultimately an introduction to Justice League.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well I was at the Comic Con panel when they announced it. And they refered to it as a sequel. But either way it doesnt matter.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
MTV recently caught up with the Superman actor in Las Vegas for the CinemaCon presentation of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. and pressed him for details. Though he didn’t say much, Cavill did reveal a couple of things, namely that Batman v Superman is not a Man of Steel sequel. Wait, what?

DC/Warner Brothers made it as a sequel, which is what matters on the point of them greenlighting another MoS.

Cavill just said what everyone could see in that it feels more like an ensemble movie like Civil War

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the confusing part was they didnt give Bats a standalone movie before Bat V Supes. so it seems more like a Bats movie, but it isnt.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the Amber Heard fired rumors still swirling. now they are that she got fired for failing the physical.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
the Amber Heard fired rumors still swirling. now they are that she got fired for failing the physical.

Oh that's crazy!

I just had to google it

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 5.42.32 PM.png

I couldn't love a headline more!!!

Well, I mean she is so fucking sexy... but the got what she deserved!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh that's crazy!

I just had to google it

View attachment 338422

I couldn't love a headline more!!!

Well, I mean she is so fucking sexy... but the got what she deserved!
those sites all look like bot sites farming clicks, the weird thing that is giving any of this credence is that nobody is denying this. not even Heard.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
those sites all look like bot sites farming clicks, the weird thing that is giving any of this credence is that nobody is denying this. not even Heard.
Probably because this desperate clickbait bullshit isn't important enough for anyone to seriously address?