Justice League (2017)

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I really liked it. Kinda sad now that Snyder's version won't happen. DC really fucked everything up with their fear of Marvel's success. Doing some solid intro movies and then going the Avengers route would have made more money and earned some trust and support. Instead, we got WW 1984 and Pattinson's upcoming Stick Batman.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
What did yall think of all the music changes? Like when Aquaman rescues the boater, it was originally White Stripes' Icky Thump, and now it's some slow song. He really went with these kind of slow weird songs. I don't recognize any of them, but curious if these are well known, or if they were maybe cheaper songs he could put in?

Music was shitty and distracting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

i prefer a grim dark dceu, they don't need to try to copy marvel, just basically copy the DCAU
if you think DC was bad before, The New Gods will probably make Harley Quin movie look like the godfather with this chick at the helm
1616343524549.png

• 2Barf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I like the Econoline 250 Bat-Van that they pop the casket in. Just fucking wood paneling in there and 2 seats.

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
i prefer a grim dark dceu, they don't need to try to copy marvel, just basically copy the DCAU
if you think DC was bad before, The New Gods will probably make Harley Quin movie look like the godfather with this chick at the helm
View attachment 343381
Isnt this the woman who directed that shit show "A wrinkle in time"?
One of my favorite childhood books raped by this sjw black lives matter cunt.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Isnt this the woman who directed that shit show "A wrinkle in time"?
One of my favorite childhood books raped by this sjw black lives matter cunt.

Dude lol. The movie was one of the biggest pieces of shit ever made. Fucking Oprah, lmao.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Ava Duvernay on the finding your roots show, turned out she was over 50% white. could see the gear turning in her head. omg.

• 3Worf

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Another q: Green Lantern, in thise it shows him as a alien pig or something. Is that cannon or just someone who had the powers earlier?

Zeus v. Superman?

Wonder Woman narrating "And Zeus and his son Ares" (who ended up being my brother, and evil and I had to kill)
Re
Kilowag is a pig in a way but no clue why he would exist then,

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So if Darkseid can turn Superman with the equation, why doesn't he use it on Batman, Joker and the other heroes still standing?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't know how someone can think GL looked like a pig

IMG_20210321_133249197.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So if Darkseid can turn Superman with the equation, why doesn't he use it on Batman, Joker and the other heroes still standing?

They were mentally tougher. Supes is physically strong but mentally soft. He lets his feelings for a woman influence every aspect of his life. He needs to show himself shirtless and in skin tights to feel better about himself. He was easy prey. Reminds me of a certain poster but we'll keep that between ourselves....

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider

Cause that's no fun. When you get a new toy you want to use it. When you charm the baddest mob in the zone you don't want to charm his buddies too. You want to watch him wreck his buddies to rack up exp and loot.

• 3Like