Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The left eating its own. Color me sad.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
really didn't understand, in 1st battle if darkseid had the omega force or not. his eyes are dim
View attachment 344079
his eyes are glowing later on, then get way bright after steppenwolf's death, and then basically on fire in cycborg's vision
In the first battle, as I understand it, he doesn't have the Omega force and he is still Uxas; I can't remember if she calls him Darkseid there or not.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
English, especially American English, is an orgy of several languages that came before it, and continues to integrate existing and previous languages into its repertoire. Shit, did I just use a French word? Fuck, is that Gaelic? Anglo fuck yourself.

Goatface

In the first battle, as I understand it, he doesn't have the Omega force and he is still Uxas; I can't remember if she calls him Darkseid there or not.
She calls him Darkseid. apparently there is debate on the mural, but he was referred to as Skotomidis or Skotomidis Darkseidos, no idea.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Did some reading about the SnydaVerse today, WB really trying to get people to forget about this shit. I mean, personally, if I had a show crashin' the service with popularity and owned both companies.... I wouldn't be a firm no on having this guy complete the trilogy of BVS + JL. Need that Legion of Doom movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
WB needs to fire their Kathleen Kennedy (aka Ann Sarnoff) pronto and bring in somebody to give JL2 life.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Did some reading about the SnydaVerse today, WB really trying to get people to forget about this shit. I mean, personally, if I had a show crashin' the service with popularity and owned both companies.... I wouldn't be a firm no on having this guy complete the trilogy of BVS + JL. Need that Legion of Doom movie.
i dont get it. why is AT&T allowing this cunt to destroy something people find popular and fun? i mean its not a top tier MCU film, but its still decent enough i would look forward to the next installment. do they want a popular streaming service or do they want to fucking fail with shit like WW84 and Birds of Prey?

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
i dont get it. why is AT&T allowing this cunt to destroy something people find popular and fun? i mean its not a top tier MCU film, but its still decent enough i would look forward to the next installment. do they want a popular streaming service or do they want to fucking fail with shit like WW84 and Birds of Prey?

It reinforces my "insane" belief that this isn't about making as much money as possible. Only enough money. The goal is propaganda or otherwise social conditioning material being crammed into this stuff, which is used as a vehicle for it.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Snyder JL definitely isn’t topping the best Marvel movies, but we have to keep it in perspective. Infinity War and Endgame are two fucking amazing movies. Mind blowing, epic, insane, awesome as fuck. Really for *any* movie to be on their level is a huge accomplishment.

Infinity War could be the best paced, most action packed, etc movie ever made. It’s fucking insane. When I watch it, it feels like the movie was 25 minutes long.

• 3Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It reinforces my "insane" belief that this isn't about making as much money as possible. Only enough money. The goal is propaganda or otherwise social conditioning material being crammed into this stuff, which is used as a vehicle for it.
I wonder if anything these days would make a profit if they weren't obscenely controversial. Hence the effort to subvert and assfuck as much politics and tranny latinx faggy shit in as possible to at least annoy enough of the population to talk about it, resulting in an increase of the passive sheep's consumption.

It'll flip eventually. Right.... Right?

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There's one scene where Gal Gadot is telling Affleck about the first fight against Darkseid, it's so bad. She has the worst cadence when she speaks, and its like shes learning how to read as she reads.

English not being her first language can't have anything to do with that, right?

It's a fact 2nd language can't carry the same emotional resonance. Its very difficult to become emotional in your 2nd language, you always get the most emotional in your 1st language.

Seen it with this French actress. Cardboard awkward wooden ladle in English, entirely diff person in French.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
its based on several languages including latin. yeah, wow dude. the name Britainnia is latin based
I literally explained this to you in detail in my first reply. Loan words do not a language make, you are using a very loose definition of based.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I literally explained this to you in detail in my first reply. Loan words do not a language make, you are using a very loose definition of based.
Come on Chuck dont make me have to agree with the UK cuck here, English is a Germanic language. Just because people have brought in words used from other languages doesnt mean that is what it is based on

English is a West Germanic language first spoken in early medieval England, which has eventually become the leading language of international discourse in the 21st century. It is named after the Angles, one of the ancient Germanic peoples that migrated to the area of Great Britain that later took their name, England. Both names derive from Anglia, a peninsula on the Baltic Sea. English is most closely related to Frisian and Low Saxon, while its vocabulary has been significantly influenced by other Germanic languages, particularly Old Norse (a North Germanic language)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Gray trailer

Actually looked good, and the noir palette matches Snyder's slowdowns and slo-takes.

I'd have probably watched this cut over the first Snyder cut. I feel a little betrayed by this version coming out second when it might be the superior viewing experience in 4:3 given the runtime is 4 hours-- its sunk costs for me.

Also heard its got some new Batman scenes?

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
the point is, Darkseid from a planet called Apokolips is no sillier than a giant from the planet Titan. comic book character names were made with kids in mind to describe plainly what they're about. so they would buy the comic book.

i thought the point was that you dont know the origin of your language

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i thought the point was that you dont know
FTFY and remember most of these comic book names were devised in the 50s or earlier for mass appeal to children.

And there are plenty of people who communicate very well in second languages and can act in them. Christian Bale anyone? Eva Green? It is a matter of effort and acclimation, just compare your ability to communicate vs say Lenindoritos.