Justice League (2017)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bale is an Academy Award winner and Golden Globe winner for best actor. Green has a Globe for best performance. These are individuals who excelled in the craft.

I'm sure there are examples, but taking people who excel in the craft isn't the best counter illustration of the average joe dirt phenomenon I was referring to. These two have been congratulated for acting ability. Gal Gadot even throws off a Hebrew accent in a few scenes in the Snyder cut-- but I wouldn't have it any other way.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Hahahahaha someone js desperate for work.

Screenshot_20210326-051227_Twitter.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I sort of want them to #restorethesnyderverse just so we can see the conflict between WB bosses and AT&T bosses when the first refuse to work with Cryborg and the second tell them to go fuck themselves, we pay your salary, and we like making money so that we can keep paying you to make us more money.

However, if they started JL2 with "oh no, look how Cryborg died between films" I'd prefer that even more. Gavin is right, he has a right to be salty...but he could have done it without being such a whiny bitch too. Just like every other entitled piece of shit today that thinks if they complain loudly enough everyone else will just give in and let them have their way. Whedon is likely a giant piece of shit too (just look at him!) and might have even purposely cut out most of Cryborg's scenes because he hates Fisher, or black people, or didn't get enough innocent young actress pussy on set. But that doesn't mean you double down on the stupid yourself when complaining about it. He literally wants almost all of the higher ups at WB fired because he got his feelings hurt and they didn't personally descend from their thrones and make him feel better. Such an injustice!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I just kind of want to know when we started giving a fuck about a director being a shitty person? Hell Stanley Kubrick was such a monumental piece of shit to Shelley Duvall when making the shining that she literally had a nervous breakdown and yet no one really gives a shit. Directors have treated actors like shit since Edison invented the Motion Picture. Now Im not talking about breaking the law or molesting kids (Roman Polanski) but just being a general shit to people. All of a sudden we are going to cancel Whedon because he was mean to someone?

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I sort of want them to #restorethesnyderverse just so we can see the conflict between WB bosses and AT&T bosses when the first refuse to work with Cryborg and the second tell them to go fuck themselves, we pay your salary, and we like making money so that we can keep paying you to make us more money.

However, if they started JL2 with "oh no, look how Cryborg died between films" I'd prefer that even more. Gavin is right, he has a right to be salty...but he could have done it without being such a whiny bitch too. Just like every other entitled piece of shit today that thinks if they complain loudly enough everyone else will just give in and let them have their way. Whedon is likely a giant piece of shit too (just look at him!) and might have even purposely cut out most of Cryborg's scenes because he hates Fisher, or black people, or didn't get enough innocent young actress pussy on set. But that doesn't mean you double down on the stupid yourself when complaining about it. He literally wants almost all of the higher ups at WB fired because he got his feelings hurt and they didn't personally descend from their thrones and make him feel better. Such an injustice!
its a giant clusterfuck over at DC, but Cryborg didnt help his position. he thinks he's a Chappelle who can put these megacorps on blast and they'll just cave to him and his career is fine. Cryborg has no clout and never will.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
I just kind of want to know when we started giving a fuck about a director being a shitty person? Hell Stanley Kubrick was such a monumental piece of shit to Shelley Duvall when making the shining that she literally had a nervous breakdown and yet no one really gives a shit. Directors have treated actors like shit since Edison invented the Motion Picture. Now Im not talking about breaking the law or molesting kids (Roman Polanski) but just being a general shit to people. All of a sudden we are going to cancel Whedon because he was mean to someone?

it all coalesced around the Harvey Weinstein shit, after that women decided they don't need to put up with anything that feels bad and its just been growing steam since then. At first it was stuff that made sense like you-dont-need-to-fuck-people-to-get-a-job and being-told-you-have-a-great-ass-isn't-a-compliment, now its moved on to there-are-too-many-white-men-in-power (in the West of course, they don't give a fuck about the rest of the world).

Its always a pendulum, women are never happy and already tons are realizing that being surrounded by women co-workers is the worst fucking thing in the world and men who are "feminists" and not "toxic masculine" are just useless croissant dildos. It'll still take a generation or two for things to revert back to men being masculine and women being feminine but its gonna be a shit show for a few decades, especially as retarded men play their ultimate trump card and pretend to be women to beat women at everything. I look forward to dementia.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean can you blame the guy for being salty? The theatrical cut sabotaged his career as hard as/harder than his war with Warner Bros did.

Arguably worse than what was done to John Boyega.

At least Boyega got to keep some screen time. Whedon pressed command delete on this kid.

Sevens

Log Wizard
it all coalesced around the Harvey Weinstein shit, after that women decided they don't need to put up with anything that feels bad and its just been growing steam since then. At first it was stuff that made sense like you-dont-need-to-fuck-people-to-get-a-job and being-told-you-have-a-great-ass-isn't-a-compliment, now its moved on to there-are-too-many-white-men-in-power (in the West of course, they don't give a fuck about the rest of the world).

Its always a pendulum, women are never happy and already tons are realizing that being surrounded by women co-workers is the worst fucking thing in the world and men who are "feminists" and not "toxic masculine" are just useless croissant dildos. It'll still take a generation or two for things to revert back to men being masculine and women being feminine but its gonna be a shit show for a few decades, especially as retarded men play their ultimate trump card and pretend to be women to beat women at everything. I look forward to dementia.
Croissant Dildo is my new favorite insult

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
You make more than $200 grand for a couple months work and can't handle a little bit of aggression, get the fuck out of here. There's a reason people like Tom Cruise who make tens of millions snap at fucking hacks in the industry. Pussies are gonna make pussy content, fewer folks are going to consume it, you're going to make less money. I'd like to see some of these cucks in a multi-billion dollar board meeting and talk about getting their fee fees hurtied. Even the women at that level are cold hard bitches.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cause Zack Snyder is a hack
thats probably true, but so are many others at DC. they hired Jamie Gunn just to to remake Guardians of The Galaxy for them and called it The Suicide Squad. i mean i liked Guardians of the Galaxy and TSS looks like its going to be fun too, but i saw that movie already.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
thats probably true, but so are many others at DC. they hired Jamie Gunn just to to remake Guardians of The Galaxy for them and called it The Suicide Squad. i mean i liked Guardians of the Galaxy and TSS looks like its going to be fun too, but i saw that movie already.
Not the Rated R version. 🤔

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hell Stanley Kubrick was such a monumental piece of shit to Shelley Duvall when making the shining that she literally had a nervous breakdown and yet no one really gives a shit
Yeah but Kubrick actually made a good movie.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Hell Stanley Kubrick was such a monumental piece of shit to Shelley Duvall when making the shining that she literally had a nervous breakdown and yet no one really gives a shit.
To be fair to SK, she does have a rather punchable face. I'm surprised all she got was daily doses of non physical grief.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Joss still would have made a better Star Wars movie if they had went through with hiring him at Lucas Film. ala Serenity