Justice League (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xerge

<Donor>
I wouldn't go that low. I think the movie will be tedious but you can pause your stream smoke five bowls, and come back with fresh pizza. All I remember from my MCU experiences are people reacting at weird moments and not giving a shit about others, shitty food, and not being able to smoke more dope half way through.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
One thing people do not fully grasp is that Warner has a corp culture where they make different divisions compete with each other. So you literally have their TV, Comic, and Movie divisions at war with one another over how to make this shit work, when they really need one fucking dictator figure to give it all a singular continuity like Marvel has. They are literally undermining themselves. Example, that crisis of infinite derps crossover bit with Ezra caused all sorts of butthurt within their cinema leadership ranks because they literally do not want to help out the TV arm of the IP. And there are many other examples of that kind of infighting. Anything they do successfully will end up being done on accident.

That said, I am looking forward to the Snyder cut of this, as the restored Watchmen movie is probably one of my favorite superhero movies of all time.
That was Hitler's strategy, like he had two guys fighting over who was his secretary with different titles but the same role. What the fuck.

• 1Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

The number of years since ZS has made a good movie

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

looks like it is out

hmm. reading comments about bad audio, see 1 repack but no notes
edit - rips appear to be from non-hd source or something

Last edited:

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
looks like it is out

hmm. reading comments about bad audio, see 1 repack but no notes
edit - rips appear to be from non-hd source or something

I have it DL and watching now. It’s in 4:3 lmao. Video and audio look/sound otherwise fine. I’m 15 minutes in. Honestly liking it so far. If he’s got a four hour story to tell without killing me w boredom I’m good with it!

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Joss Whedon hates awesome things and hates fun and hates Wonder Woman. He raped JL by trying to turn Snyder’s vision into a slapstick shitfest.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Some weird as hell music choices. I like them, absolutely different than the original. Have to believe that his daughters suicide weighs on him in this, after all he abandoned the project when it happened, then I’m sure this makes him think of it. An hour in. Absolutely much better.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I just want to know how many fucking shirts Aquaman has. Everytime hes out of the water? Shirt. Right before he enters the water? Removes shirt.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't need this to be great just better than the theatrical release.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Low bar.

Whedon didn't even care enough to fix the CGI. The Whedon cut should be called the Fuck You cut.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
not sure about 4 hours of this 4:3 aspect ratio on my 32 inch monitor which is definitely not an IMAX screen.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ill watch it this weekend but seriously 4:3 is straight retarded and a strike against it right off the bat.