Justice League (2017)

Xerge

<Donor>
im almost done with this and its pretty tedious and hardly enjoyable, much like the whedon version

granted i got it playing on a 3rd monitor to the side of me while im WFH, so i'm paying maybe 60% of attention but its all forgettable thus far

At this point why even bother trying to enjoy life?

Xerge

<Donor>
You purposely place the video on a third monitor so as to not pay any attention while working from home. You could have did better by not watching it and said random shit, fucking foh lulz

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You purposely place the video on a third monitor so as to not pay any attention while working from home. You could have did better by not watching it and said random shit, fucking foh lulz

did i miss out on a deep storyline or something?

or some amazing character development of cyborg?

🤮🤮🤮

lmao. i gave this movie the attention it required

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Jared Leto was such a shitty choice for Joker. He's fine in other roles, but it's as if he poorly imitated previous actors playing the role, and mixed them together. Awful in both SS and this.

Much better than original cut, could have easily cut it down an hour, but I really didn't mind.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Cyborg wasn't in trouble for cheating but because he hacked the school records to improve a girl's grades that were bad because her family had died. Cyborg's mom was laying into the principal and the school for not helping the girl enough.

Cyborg scammed Gotham bank out of money, pretty much reinforcing every stereotype

Im surprised his auto defense system didnt activate against the old white cop behind him, but instead it engaged on superman

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cyborg wasn't in trouble for cheating but because he hacked the school records to improve a girl's grades that were bad because her family had died. Cyborg's mom was laying into the principal and the school for not helping the girl enough.
Oh ok, the sound sometimes got really low, was wondering why he was such a wiz and was still in trouble at school. So not the dumb jock trope. Still its not the principal`s job to help kids get good grades. Cyborg could have helped her study better.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So there's some internet drama with Zack Synder.

A YouTube channel called Geeks&Gamers has been one of the ones pushing for the Snyder Cut and set up a charity stream for suicide prevention to celebrate the release.

Zack Synder was invited on to the stream, which he accepted. On the stream he STARTED by saying that he wasn't associated with Geeks&Gamers and wanted the logo off the charity stream, the next thing he said was that he was against hate groups, especially Asians because he has Asian kids.

The stream had Asian and Black YouTubers as well as Geeks&Gamers. So now they all think he's a Rian Johnson tier peice of shit.

You make it sound as if Geeks and Dorks was hosting the stream on-brand in their own house and Snyder jumped on their podcast and slammed them. "They set up a charity stream"

Very misleading. It was hosted by a contributor.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cyborg scammed Gotham bank out of money, pretty much reinforcing every stereotype

Im surprised his auto defense system didnt activate against the old cop behind him, but it did on superman
Yeah, banks also tend to notice sudden balance increases of 100k. If she doesnt report that she could be up on bank fraud charges.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Contributor is murky to ambiguous at best when talking about internet kids on a computer at home.

These guys aren't working for the Associated Press. Zack made it clear before the event stream he wanted Geeks and Dorks removed from the project brand on the donation page, they should have respected it.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
what the fuck is geeks and dorks?

Some faggot Youtube channel. They do yellow journalism on movies and studio execs.

I.E. some titles of Geeks n Dorks videos

1616104285560.png

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Garbage

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1616104397627.png

It was made clear that yellow journalism wasn't going to be permitted to sponsor a charity on suicide prevention.

It wasn't Zack's call either, it was Warner. Corporate standards are different than some guys on the internet. He defended them to Warner but there is only so much you can do.

At the end of the day yellow journalism isn't mainstream.

• 1Pathetic

Chris

Potato del Grande
You make it sound as if Geeks and Dorks was hosting the stream on-brand in their own house and Snyder jumped on their podcast and slammed them. "They set up a charity stream"

Very misleading. It was hosted by a contributor.
I can't stand Geeks and Gamers so only heard the info second hand via Ethan Van Sciver (who is thanked in the Snyder Cut credits lol). Don't think it makes too much difference who set up the charity and who contributed to it.

I've listened to a lot of anti SJW Youtube movie/comics/TV reviewers covering the fall of Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr Who, DCU and they fall into a few categories:
1) Whinging Crybabies taking it too seriously (The Quartering, Geeks and Gamers, Nerdrotic).
2) Comedy Gold treating the whole thing as a joke (Comic Artist Pro Secrets, Critical Drinker, Heels vs Babyface)
3) Serious Analysis (Comics Matter, Midnight's Edge)

Some of these groups interact with each other so I hear the drama no matter if I unsub from the crybaby group.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I can't stand Geeks and Gamers so only heard the info second hand via Ethan Van Sciver (who is thanked in the Snyder Cut credits lol). Don't think it makes too much difference who set up the charity and who contributed to it.

I've listened to a lot of anti SJW Youtube movie/comics/TV reviewers covering the fall of Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr Who, DCU and they fall into a few categories:
1) Whinging Crybabies taking it too seriously (The Quartering, Geeks and Gamers, Nerdrotic).
2) Comedy Gold treating the whole thing as a joke (Comic Artist Pro Secrets, Critical Drinker, Heels vs Babyface)
3) Serious Analysis (Comics Matter, Midnight's Edge)

Some of these groups interact with each other so I hear the drama no matter if I unsub from the crybaby group.
i thought geeks and dorks was some new channel. there are like a million channels with geek in their name. council of geeks, den of geeks (which does tolkien stuff and is actually a quite good channel) and geeks and gamers which isnt all crybabies, jeremy is a big baby, but they have a few decent other people. Ethan Van Sciver is great, but he is also an acquired taste.

Goatface

you don't think Az takes most of the shit to seriously? think he is the only one of the lot get legitimately angry on a stream