Justice League (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Simon Baz is a Lebanese American Muslim from the Detroit suburb of Dearborn, Michigan. He first appeared in The New 52! FCBD #1 before making his first full appearance in Green Lantern #0 during the "Rise of the Third Army" storyline written by Geoff Johns.

Jessica Cruz is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Created by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis, she is a member of the Green Lantern Corps and the Justice League. DC Comics confirmed that Jessica Cruz is both Mexican-American and Honduran-American, and currently resides in Portland, Oregon.[2][3][4]

Clown franchise.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jessica Cruz was actually cool until they took away the corrupted power ring from her. It actually made a new character interesting and not a boring retread just to be woke. But then DC got rid of it..

Baz was lame from day 1. We gave him a gun cuz what if his ring runs outta energy!!

Goatface

Jessica Cruz is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Created by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis, she is a member of the Green Lantern Corps and the Justice League. DC Comics confirmed that Jessica Cruz is both Mexican-American and Honduran-American, and currently resides in Portland, Oregon.[2][3][4]

she is tainted. EVS will get a big fat check if they put her in a movie.
1618771824813.png

Animosity

I don’t get the EVS hate unless I missed something about him. I’ve always liked his art.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don’t get the EVS hate unless I missed something about him. I’ve always liked his art.
We don't hate him, SJWs hate him.

He's a Republican and got forced out of DC after voting for Trump because his colleagues kept making things up to cancel him.

So he set up a YouTube channel making fun of SJWs, built a network of artists and started his own IP projects on IndieGoGo. He is now probably the highest paid comics artist in the US and owns the most Rose Tico action figures.

He is responsible for the Green Lantern reboot that had all the different coloured rings, so he will get massive royalties if a Green Lantern universe gets off the ground.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ZS got into it with WB over the GL footage he shot for the movie. It was either the footage goes or the movie doesn't release, so he picked the option of letting the movie get released as apparently it wasn't a battle he had any pull in at all. WB is stupid tight on green lantern for some reason...
maybe they dont want to pay Ethan Van Sciver

Animosity

We don't hate him, SJWs hate him.

He's a Republican and got forced out of DC after voting for Trump because his colleagues kept making things up to cancel him.

So he set up a YouTube channel making fun of SJWs, built a network of artists and started his own IP projects on IndieGoGo. He is now probably the highest paid comics artist in the US and owns the most Rose Tico action figures.

He is responsible for the Green Lantern reboot that had all the different coloured rings, so he will get massive royalties if a Green Lantern universe gets off the ground.
Ahh I love him even more now. I would just always see people say fuck EVS and never knew why lol.

Goatface

i figured they would remove henry cavill's superman in flash don't remember who, but supposedly there was a dc memo that they were going to start pushing Jon Kent as the superman.

hope bad roboot/jj bankrupt them

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Would of been awesome to have John in that movie. He would of fit the vibe better than Hal would of.