Justice League of America

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
All of DC characters except Batman suck. It's virtually impossible to make a DC property not suck on the big screen.
Constantine was awesome and are you really saying they couldn't make a good movie based on question, flash, green arrow, superman ect... Rorshack from watchmen is pretty much the question

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Constantine was awesome and are you really saying they couldn't make a good movie based on question, flash, green arrow, superman ect... Rorshack from watchmen is pretty much the question
Those characters are a byproduct of an age long gone by and have aged terribly.

Superman is arguably the worst. A character created simply to embody the whole gamut of American virtues and power and fed as propaganda to kids, became so ridiculous that they had to create fake weaknesses for him (kryptonite) just to continue writing stories. The other ones are similarly faggy and outdated: Aquaman, Green Arrow, Green lantern, Wonder Woman, and other 50 flavors of Superman (superboy, supergirl, superwoman, superdog, supercat, etc.).

Homsar

So you're just going to ignore the question and flash. The green arrow tv show isn't that bad also.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
1. I already answered your question
2. Flash sucks too. He is basically Superman without all his other powers but with all the kiddie bullshit.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
So you're just going to ignore the question and flash. The green arrow tv show isn't that bad also.
I think "Arrow" (the Green Arrow TV show) is a testament that even the stupidest, corniest characters can be turned into a decent TV/movie property if adapted correctly. For whatever reason DC just seems to lack the ability to properly adapt most of their characters into live action mediums, whereas Marvel are incredibly good at it. Hell, I think "Arrow" is how Batman should have been in the most recent "Batman" movies (minus the bow and arrows obviously).

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
1. I already answered your question
2. Flash sucks too. He is basically Superman without all his other powers but with all the kiddie bullshit.
What kiddie bullshit? Are you talking about the Justice League cartoon Flash or the current Barry Allen Flash because different people have been Flash.

Flash is a fucking boss and has stood toe to toe against a kryptonian before. Horrible writers only focused on his speed but not on the abilities he possess because of the speed. Generating electricity, vibrating molecules, sucking the air out of an area with his speed, being able to jack hammer through some of the toughest armors, that's just off the top of my head.

Homsar

All you need to do is watch flash and the speed force episode to realize how powerfully/ awesome that character can be. One of the best scenes on a cartoon period, also the flash has a great sense of humor and isn't a bland personality

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually I'll agree that Flash sucks as a character. He has got to be the absolute worst character in all of DC when it comes down to basically being able to accomplish anything at all because the writer decides his super speed can be used to generate X effect. The only good 'Flash saves the day' moment I've ever seen or read was 'Divided We Fall' in JLU when Flash takes down Brainiac/Luthor solo after the rest of the Justice League got their asses handed to them. Actually it's one of the best moments in the entire JLA/JLU series, since it's the climax of the entire plot running through season 4, and the episode was directed by Joaquim dos Santos, who is fucking amazing.

Caliane

The flash is fantastic.

First off, there are a number of them.

You have Barry, the second flash. although, also first... yeah, comics. The actual first is Jay Garrick of JSA, and golden age comics. The winged helm guy. Barry is first modern flash, with red suit.
Barry is a CSI agent which is great for stories. and he is more of a hardass on crime. Hates the rogues.

Second is Wally. Wally is probably the more known, and loved among most people. Although a few creators, Joeff Johns, has a Barry hardon, and keep bringing Barry back.. wally is married, and the bro. Hes the one that is more chummy with the Rogues, and the Rogues respect him.

Then of course an entire extended family. Bart, Jessie, etc.

The Flash is not crazy. Another good thing about him. Batman is insane. it hard to write good Batman without this fact becoming a problem. only casuals don't notice it, as you only get bits and pieces. But when you read comics and start noticing a habit of dead Robins, going out of his way to save the Joker, etc.. Or Trillionaire spending 200billion a year to beat up petty thugs who need cash to feed their families.. Batman is not a hero, the guy is a madman. (times the flash has gone evil and nearly killed all his friends? 0, times Batman has? constant. every minute of everyday.)

The other thing about the Flash is the dude has the best line of villains in comics. The Rogues. They even have a fucking name. These guys should have a movie of their own.

Basis of stories for the Flash. This is a good thing, and part of the problem. The Flash is super op at times. Literally capable of anything. One minute the Flash is having Buck Rogers/Adam Strange space adventures. Because he can literally dimension hop by shifting speeds to entire new realities. The next minute hes fighting The Rogues doing bank heist.
So, you have The Flash as a classic adventurer. Going on fantastic trips. you COULD make a Flash movie like this. Flash gordan, fantastic voyage, John Carter on mars, wizard of oz, gullivers travels, type movie.
Or you could keep it simple, and make it more of a Earth adventure, and just keep the powers more grounded.

Homsar

Actually I'll agree that Flash sucks as a character. He has got to be the absolute worst character in all of DC when it comes down to basically being able to accomplish anything at all because the writer decides his super speed can be used to generate X effect. The only good 'Flash saves the day' moment I've ever seen or read was 'Divided We Fall' in JLU when Flash takes down Brainiac/Luthor solo after the rest of the Justice League got their asses handed to them. Actually it's one of the best moments in the entire JLA/JLU series, since it's the climax of the entire plot running through season 4, and the episode was directed by Joaquim dos Santos, who is fucking amazing.

Did you read my post right above yours? Regardless he's been trolling almost every thread on this forum

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did you read my post right above yours? Regardless he's been trolling almost every thread on this forum
I did but I somehow missed the fact that you were talking about the series despite the fact that you said watch, episode, and cartoon.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because...

Just to be clear, a lot of people are running with the report that Warner Bros. has actually offered Bale $50 million to return in the role. That doesn't seem to be the case.

Rather, it's just someone speculating that Bale could get that much money to appear in the film. Robert Downey Jr. reportedly earned $50 million for his role in last year's "The Avengers."