Justice League of America

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah, Reynolds was a decent hal Jordan but he would have been a MUCH better rayner. as we've all said before, Reynolds was very honestly not apart of the list of things wrong with green lantern.

j00t

The dude who played aquaman in smallville LOOKED perfect for non-barbarian aquaman. Though his acting was... Horrible... Jason mamoa clearly has the barbarian king look down... But still... The casting its so bizarre

j00t

no. seriously. why isn't he Lobo?
I think because there's no way we're ever going to get live action lobo with the current heads of DC live action films division. and if they ARE looking to get lobo? well, with their current trend in casting i'm sure Screetch is just holding out for more money.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still think with the right director and a big enough budget, Aquaman has the potential to make a fantastic movie. There is a lot of unexplored territory that comes with having a superhero who primarily lives and fights underwater. And while people deride Aquaman as basically being the Flipper of superheroes because of this, I don't think it'd be terribly hard to come up with at least one movie that justifies his involvement. It's not like they're going to have to come up with a new aqua-based crime every week. It really has the possibility to bring something entirely new to the genre.

But a lot of that is going to hinge on getting someone who knows how to work with the material. To do Aquaman justice, they're going to need someone that can push what can be done with special effects in the same way the Wachowski did with The Matrix. The kind of underwater action that Aquaman requires to sell the film is something that has barely been explored. DC/Warner just need to realize this and not approach this like it's just any other superhero movie.

Caliane

The Rock all but confirmed for Shazam/Captain Marvel.

General fanboy was always "you should be Black Adam" Marvel's main rival. But, hes more of a villain, antihero at best. So likely they want to keep the Rock as a pure good guy.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He'll be a fine Captain Marvel. Really the best casting news they've announced for the whole universe.

He'd have been aperfectBlack Adam.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Idris Elba would have been my first choice, but he is already taken by the Marvel Camp. I could see Christopher Judge (SG1), Chiwetel Ejiofor (Serenity), or the stepdad from Arrow all being good fits for that part. This is the character with the most exposition so it really needs a good actor with a solid air of authority in this role.

Edit- In reference to Martian Manhunter.

Fedor

<Banned>
this guy should play J'onn J'onnz

Jon-Jones.jpg