Justified

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Boyd is still planning on running away with Ava and whatever he says/does with Loretta is going to be over once he leaves but he will do what he can to make her a bigger pain in the ass to Avery Malcom before he goes.

It's kind of funny that Raylan had the perfect trap set for Boyd and was all ready to spring it but the only thing that saved Boyd was that he fucked up his heist but he doesn't know it saved him. I think Boyd is getting sloppy because he knows he's going to lose Ava and possibly go to jail if he doesn't get his exit but he's too greedy to go with the chance of a big score sitting there.

The thing with Loretta was kind of cool but it seems like a bit of a stretch to me that a young girl would have that much balls or business sense. It doesn't help that she looks 13 even though the actress is 18.
Well she has been in the weed business all her life and her dad was clearly not the brains of that family so I am guessing she has been pretty hands on in the weed business end of things most of her life. The locals in that pizza place know this as well so when she talks they know she is just telling the truth.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I should say that Kaitlyn Denver is a really great actor for how young she is. I bet she is going to be the next Jennifer Lawrence.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Poor Boyd.
frown.png

RIP you lovely man.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck me for clicking on this thread! Havnt seen the episode but you knew that was comming

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
btw. Confirmed spoilers about Boyd.

He's NOT dead.Seems like the final two episodes are going to be Boyd and Rayland both hunting Ava and the 10 million, and a kind rivalry between them. Given Markum probably can't go to the police over his stolen money, as he'd have to account for it, and given what the DA said about them having shit on Boyd--it looks like, despite the gun shot wound, Boyd is free and clear of any trouble with the law...and he can go hunt Ava when he's up and around. Which is a fuck ton better than a story line where he's dead, I think. I went to search for this mostly because where they put the gunshot wound, I was hoping they would fudge it and say it was "above the heart" or some shit again, even though in RL he'd probably be dead, he's lived through that before. Glad they are going with this ending, having him die like that would have been a huge downer.

Goatface

don't understand why markhum would pay for her and why didn't boyd just kill them both.

if boon ends up killing raylan, someone will have to punch yost in the dick

Homsar

I forgot to mention, last episode was great. One of my favorite in a while

spronk

FPS noob
goddamn ava is a badass beast bitch, did not see that coming AT ALL

i expected markham to have a bomb in the bags and for him to shoot katherine in cold blood in front of boyd

why did he kill the grand-aunt of the young chick? I doubt she gives a shit, didn't get that part

Cletus McPedo is still a terrible character

Homsar

You talking about Boon? Im eagerly waiting for Ray to put him down

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
goddamn ava is a badass beast bitch, did not see that coming AT ALL

i expected markham to have a bomb in the bags and for him to shoot katherine in cold blood in front of boyd

why did he kill the grand-aunt of the young chick? I doubt she gives a shit, didn't get that part

Cletus McPedo is still a terrible character
The ironic thing after what ava did to boyds brother both boyd and raylan should know damn well what ava is capable of when you back her completely in a corner which raylan spent the entire episode doing.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Justified was amazing today. Things are really coming to a head . I wonder if Raylan will be hung out to dry over the money.

Goatface

could understand, the shitstorm over the money if it was stolen from the marshals on their watch, but markham paid a random with it without their knowledge.
did i miss something about markham and marshals after the exchange?

the Wynn Duffy, Mikey and Katherine scene was epic.

Boyd is a dick

if raylan makes it to the end, last thing he needs to do is punch the ADA on his way out.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
God mikey is going to enjoy his mead in valhalla after that fight he went down like a damn viking.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I assume Raylan had to report it all.

You know what Wynn Duffy always said "Mikey is a badass."

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That was a great episode and Boyd is definitely a dick.

BTW I forgot to post it last week but I heard Graham Yost interviewed on "Fresh Air" and he explained why Markum had so much cash on hand. Apparently because of federal marijuana laws banks are under pressure from the FDIC to not take money from legal pot dealers so those guys have literally been keeping massive amounts of cash in safes and paying their taxes with grocery bags full of $20 bills. Pretty wacky stuff.

spronk

FPS noob
goddamn it loretta this is like the 70th time you have been threatened by yourself, why can't you hire some redneck goons. buy some secret knockout gadgets and put them all around your underwear drawers and shit, cuz Cleetus McCoy is going to be rifling through them every day

awesome episode, seeing the pigshit moonshine guy mummified was cool. ava + lawnmower man make a great team, too bad boyd is probably gonna kill em next episode

RIP mikey, you were the truest soldier of them all