Justified

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
goddamn it loretta this is like the 70th time you have been threatened by yourself, why can't you hire some redneck goons. buy some secret knockout gadgets and put them all around your underwear drawers and shit, cuz Cleetus McCoy is going to be rifling through them every day
Yeah, at this point that's just perplexing. I know she went to Boyd for protection, but if he can't offer it--then she should literally just look up a contracting service to get a professional guard. She can easily afford it for at least a year while she makes her purchases.

Also, on another note--So far, I think this season is as good as Season 2, which is huge. It's been really awesome so far and they are hitting all the notes that made Season 2 awesome. Raylan has been going full modern "disarmingly perceptive hick" constantly, and it's been fucking awesome. The showdown between him and the other pistoleer was probably one of my favorite scenes in the show. If any of you stopped watching because Season 5 was a little dull, you should watch S6--it feels like the pay off for S5, and it's really done well.

Goatface

damn next week is going to be nuts.

"your teeth glow in the dark"

is there a back story to the pet groomer truck? or just something odd his wants?
there was another show recently around one of them and it is clouding my memories

orcmauler

Golden Squire
I swear to god if they end this show on Raylan and Creepy facing off then fading to black with gunshots off screen I will shoot my own damn TV.

spronk

FPS noob
DON'T YOU DIE ON ME CONSTABLE BOB

lawnmower man went off like a boss, too bad he didn't whisper to boyd "come closer and i'll whisper where the money is in your ear"

Goddamn it Loretta this is like the 70th time now Cleetus has popped in on you, and the best you could do was hire that retard and sit in a barn with only one door? Loretta just deserves to die at this point, she is a complete dumbass and got none of the cunning and hillbilly badass bitch blood from Margo.

the guy boyd killed in the truck was eli on boardwalk empire, nuckys brother/sheriff. Its really hard anymore rooting for Boyd or Raylan, although Boyd is just downright an evil motherfucker crazed about his money now. I miss Bible quoting Boyd
frown.png

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
the guy boyd killed in the truck was eli on boardwalk empire, nuckys brother/sheriff.
Thank you. I knew I recognized him but couldn't think who it was and then never bothered to look it up on IMDB.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really sucks this is the series in a few days, show was 10x better than SoA and never had close to as many viewers. Hopfully the finale is strong like the rest of this season has been

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
Did SoA really blow it out of the water ratings wise? I had always thought that they were kinda close to the same viewers with Justified having a little less. Hmmm

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Boyd has become a mad dog and needs to be put down. You don't fuck with Bob! You show Bob respect!

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
Boyd has become a mad dog and needs to be put down. You don't fuck with Bob! You show Bob respect!
Yeah they have really been ratcheting up his evil in these past few episodes with him killing some of his peeps and now effing up our Bob. I think it's pretty much certain Boyd is gonna die and they are just making his death more palatable for us. I too miss bible-quoting Boyd, I enjoyed that juxtaposition of his character.

spronk

FPS noob
Did SoA really blow it out of the water ratings wise? I had always thought that they were kinda close to the same viewers with Justified having a little less. Hmmm
sadly SoA blows away Justified in the ratings, the final season of SoA drew around 9m viewers in Live+3 (6m in the 18-49 category), Justified is under 3m L+3 total viewers and under 1.5m for 18-49.

3 or 4x as many people watched SoA as are watching Justified. I guess people like redneck bikers a lot more than redneck hillbillies.

By contrast The Walking Dead gets around 20m viewers and 13m 18-49, Big Bang theory a little less, and the big breakout show last year was Empire which pulled numbers ahead of Big Bang but slightly below Walking Dead. So expect a LOT of black dramas next year, probably with zombies.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Not overly impressed with the finale. Which is a pity with as much as I have loved this series. I'll leave spoilerific discussion until more have posted opinions.

Homsar

Well huh, I thought the finale would have more death, Loved the ending with Raylan and Boyed , made me laugh and then epic conversation. Should have been a two hour finale, seemed like Duffy ect would have had more going on in the finale. We dug coal together was perfect

Seeing the blood come out the back of Raylans head made me pissed, liked the angle they showed Raylan and Boon draw

Pretty good Q&A with Tim and Goggins, loved that Tim had Boons hat made for him and kept it after and was his souvenir

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
On one hand, it was the most Justified-y finale possible. The season's new bad guys get killed off, Raylan rides off to more adventures, and pointed conversation with Boyd is exchanged.

On the other hand, there was nothing in this finale to stop the show from coming back next January as Miami Justified, just with a new set of fellow marshals to annoy. I suppose that's the Leonard way, but it's not the TV way.

Homsar

I was really surprised Boyd didnt shoot off with Raylan but Ireally liked how the 3 storys ended for them, the creators said their was no way Raylan would die so I wasnt expecting that like a lot of others. Raylans hat being one of the deaths then wearing boons hat after was great

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really want a spinoff with Wynn Duffy and his "Masters of Doggy Style" pet grooming van adventures.

Homsar

Boyd really needed to be put down and Raylan fighting it was great. Not going to lie, that final scene with Boyd and Raylan hit me in the feels

Goatface

i didn't catch it live, but Rachel was the Marshal in Seattle that sent him the pumpkin pic.

also pointed out on reddit, raylan's new hat is more in the style he wore in the books