kate has a hoof

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Heh...those threads on her board are hysterical. You guys are going to run her off her on boards.

I think it"s funny people making this big of a deal about it, especially on her boards. I really get the idea she just stopped reading the thread and just ignores it... I"d still hit it if she was MISSING a foot...

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Oh internet.

CloseLobster.jpg

CloseLobster.jpg

fucking cunt deleted my posts.

my new sig on their boards... no one has caught it yet~

However much you try to bring joy
Others will always say terrible things
Only you know who you truly are
Forget what they say, for you are beautiful.

wtf i got banned too

dude go to the other forums... kate asks guys and girls to post pics of themselves naked~ Some of the girls are fucking hot... I wonder how many of them need a sensitive internet guy like me~~~~~~
sexii_mami_836557.jpg

sexii_mami_836557.jpg

OMFG go here

http://teeniesxxx.com/msg/viewtopic.php?t=744

HAHA Look at my sig... HAHAHAHA retards

Kate has posted:

Thanks babe Yeah these yahoos figure they"re going to get my goat, but honestly, they aren"t worth the time. As an answer that they seem to think they can demand,I am happy to share my story with people on a private basis,however I see no need to feed their gaping needful maws with anything but a big steaming pile of shut the fuck up

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GET THE STORY......

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Pickle... at first I was like "wtf?"

But the sig is pure genious... if only you could make it easier to identify without being too obvious.

Jinheim_foh

shitlord
"shorty wrote:
You will NOT get an answer about Kates foot!

Easy there cowboy. "Foot" is a bit of an assumption don"t you think?

P.S. George Zimmer says "hi""

GEORGE ZIMMER? George Zimmer as in the guy from the Ashlee Simpson message boards, the president of men"s warehouse? Is he somehow involved in this? Someone please god find his posts.

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Jinheim said:
"shorty wrote:
You will NOT get an answer about Kates foot!

Easy there cowboy. "Foot" is a bit of an assumption don"t you think?

P.S. George Zimmer says "hi""

GEORGE ZIMMER? George Zimmer as in the guy from the Ashlee Simpson message boards, the president of men"s warehouse? Is he somehow involved in this? Someone please god find his posts.
Haha, naw. I was reading that thread just before I posted that. If the Zimmer guy got ahold of her board it would be great.

for the slow::

However much you try to bring joy
others will always say terrible things
only you know who you truly are
forget what they say, for you are beautiful.

findar_foh

shitlord
10/25/2004 4:58:57 AM - by GEORGE_ZIMMER

HI... I"M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN"S WEARHOUSE. YOU BETTER START PRACTICING WITH 2 LITER COKE BOTTLES BEFORE YOU RECEIVE MY EXUBERANT EPIDERMAL CORDAGE. MY AMPLE HEAD TEEMING WITH MAN HOOCH IS SO COLOSSAL THAT GOD TRIPS OVER IT. I GUARANTEE IT.

10/25/2004 4:52:59 AM - by GEORGE_ZIMMER

HI... I"M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN"S WEARHOUSE. ASHLEE, I"D LIKE TO BEAT YOUR CHEST WITH MY ENORMOUSLY HEAVY, THROBBING PELVIC CROCODILE UNTIL I GEYSER A HUGE WATERFALL OF STICKY BABY DRESSING ON YOUR FACE. I"LL MOP IT UP WITH MY THICK HEAD AND SLAP IT ON YOUR LIPS SO THEY DON"T CHAP. YOU"LL CUM SO HARD YOUR DOWNSTAIRS NEIGHBORS WILL NEED TO CHANGE THEIR SHEETS. I GUARANTEE IT.

10/25/2004 4:49:32 AM - by GEORGE_ZIMMER

SHE"S GOT THAT ENORMOUSE JAY LENO JAW WHICH MOST PEOPLE DON"T FIND ATTRACTIVE BUT THAT LARGE JAW ALLOWS ME TO CRAM EVERY FAT INCH OF MY GROIN EGGPLANT DOWN HER THROAT WHILE TEARS STREAM DOWN HER FACE AS SHE TRIES TO LIPSYNCH THE NATIONAL ANTHEM. IF SHE BLACKS OUT, I JUST FLIP ON SPORTSCENTER AND CRACK OPEN A PABST ON HER BUCK TEETH. I GUARANTEE IT.

10/25/2004 4:47:20 AM - by GEORGE_ZIMMER

HI... I"M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN"S WEARHOUSE. I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE ASHLEE OUT FOR A PICNIC IN A PARK, LIE HER DOWN COMPLETELY FLAT ON THE PICNIC BLANKET, BALANCE A PABST ON HER BACK, AND RIGOROUSLY VIOLATE HER FROM BEHIND - QUIZZING HER ON BASIC GEOMETRY IN SWEDISH WHILE SHE HAS A MOUTFUL OF A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH AND ANTS CRAWLING INTO HER ARMPITS. SHE WILL CUM SO HARD HER FACE WILL MELT LIKE THAT NAZI ASS IN RAIDERS. I GUARANTEE IT.

CUNT
10/25/2004 4:45:12 AM - by GEORGE_ZIMMER

HI.. I"M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN"S WEARHOUSE. AND I WANT TO BEND YOU OVER A PING-PONG TABLE AND FORCE YOU TO READ HARPER"S BIZAAR WHILE I VIOLATE A SERIES OF YOUR ORAFICES. I"LL COUNT EACH PLUNGE OF MY INVADER IN GREEK. YOU"LL COME SO HARD YOUR NOSE RING WILL MAGNETIZE. I GUARANTEE IT.

GEORGE ZIMMER LIVES
10/25/2004 4:43:09 AM - by GEORGE_ZIMMER

HI... I"M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN"S WEARHOUSE. ASHLEE, BABY, I WILL BLOW LIKE A SHOTGUN THROUGH YOUR UTERUS. IT"LL SHOOT OUT YOUR EARS BEFORE YOU CAN SAY BEEF JERKY. MY COCK SHOULD BE DOING PILE DRIVERS ON YOUR TONSILS WHILE YOU HUM MOZART"S MAGIC FLUTE. YOU"D GET SO SOGGY WET WE"D NEED A MOP. I GUARANTEE IT.