Kegz (not Kegkilla) caught DDOSing P99, drags his RL job/company into the mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

vazdeline_sl

shitlord
I think people need to realize the internet does not grant anonymity. If you fuck with peoples time, which is all relevant, expect to get fucked with.

vazdeline_sl

shitlord
The internet does not give anyone the right to treat everyone like shit without a filter. And its 2013-the internet is as unavoidable as the rising sun.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think people need to realize the internet does not grant anonymity. If you fuck with peoples time, which is all relevant, expect to get fucked with.
Which is fine, except we specifically have a rule here against revealing people's RL info, and your little spat with Kegz doesn't make you above that rule. I had already made all of that information available to anyone who wanted to follow the link to the p99 forums to find it.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Posting in an epic thread!?! I had the thought earlier today that the RRHOS / SSHOF are awfully light on content. Let's make it happen team!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I reversed Kegz infraction. He has the right to come here and defend himself against these outlandish claims.

vazdeline_sl

shitlord
Which is fine, except we specifically have a rule here against revealing people's RL info, and your little spat with Kegz doesn't make you above that rule. I had already made all of that information available to anyone who wanted to follow the link to the p99 forums to find it.
I don't agree with the rule, but I agree to follow your terms, hence me taking it down. It's too bad the internet is the way it is. I played league the other day and saw a guy get death threats. I was thinking, "He wouldn't say that to the guy's face", which also made me think, "If people are willing to go to lengths to grief people, they need exposure."

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Do we really think this guy is actually going to come in here and incriminate himself even worse?

Now that I think about it,yes...I do think he will.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Play over a VPN, problem solved.

Have radius temp ban ip's doing over 10 incorrect login attemps to cut back on the ddos of your auth server.

Fuck all that man!

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
vazdeline's butthurt is about 100 times more entertaining than some nerd DDoSing a bunch of other nerds living over a decade in the past.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Agreed, no fucks given about the DDOS stuff. Good show on mods keeping RL harassment off these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.