Keyboards & Mice

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have a K95 platinum that is the best keyboard I've ever owned.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Logitech G910 cause I'm a Logitech fanboi and I wanted the extra keys for WoW skills.

Stopped playing WoW though -.-

Solid piece, Amazon warehouse deals made it cheap enough.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So I put blue orings on my keyboard last night. It almost feels like I need to learn how to type again because the keypress is significantly shorter since I always bottomed out. I can definitely see how it could make you faster at typing though, because you just don't hit the keys as much/as hard. It's a fair amount quieter as well. Will take some adjusting too though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do you guys really use macro keys in mmorpgs? Do you have small baby hands or something

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yep, while it takes practice and setup, it's easy to setup enough hotkeys for any game without ever having to move your hand away from wasd

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I had a full Razer Chroma setup going: the Ornata, the Naga Chroma (my forever mouse) and the Firefly Chroma mousepad. I hated to break up the band but I finally took the leap and got a Roccat Vulcan 100 and I love the hell out of this KB.

ROCCAT Vulcan 100 - Mechanical RGB Gaming Keyboard, Aimo LED Per-Key Lighting, Titan Switches, Durable Design (Aluminum Top Plate), Multimedia Wheel, Silver

I hate that I can no longer coordinate my rolling waves of LED grain in one programmatic swoop but its seriously work it.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I bought a Logitech G430 early last year and it's fine so far. I guess if you want to spend more, you can have better, as always.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Any recommendations on headphones w/microphone? Snapped my mic off tonight on accident.

Buy a set of regular headphones and a $10 clip on mic. You can get much better headphones that way without having to pay the inflated prices for a "gaming" headset.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Buy a set of regular headphones and a $10 clip on mic. You can get much better headphones that way without having to pay the inflated prices for a "gaming" headset.
I game naked. What am I gonna clip the mic to?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users