Keyboards & Mice

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Bought a K70 TKL with blue switches, so I can hot swap it for my K70 TKL with Speed Silver switches.

In my defense, it was on sale really cheap!

Keyboards with USB-C connectors are my favorite innovation in a long time; being able to quickly disconnect a keyboard is surprisingly useful.
I really want everyone to hurry the fuck up on all peripherals and stuff going to usb-c

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I really want everyone to hurry the fuck up on all peripherals and stuff going to usb-c
Getting close. All current gen controllers, including popular 3rd party stuff like 8BitDo.

But what I'm actually referring to is the fact that the keyboard has a USB-C connector on the keyboard itself, rather than a hard-wired cable.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Getting close. All current gen controllers, including popular 3rd party stuff like 8BitDo.

But what I'm actually referring to is the fact that the keyboard has a USB-C connector on the keyboard itself, rather than a hard-wired cable.
Yeah, I know. I have the low profile logitech wireless keyboard, can't remember the name, and a G Pro mouse. Both still use micro b, and it's fucking aids.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I know. I have the low profile logitech wireless keyboard, can't remember the name, and a G Pro mouse. Both still use micro b, and it's fucking aids.

That was the one thing that almost kept me from buying a G915 a few months ago. That archaic shit has no business being on a $200+ keyboard.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think mobo's need to lead the way before you'll see that sort of thing in all peripherals.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That was the one thing that almost kept me from buying a G915 a few months ago. That archaic shit has no business being on a $200+ keyboard.
probably cuz logitech uses the same faggot cable for all their wireless mice
dc113ba848ab62122ca60435b9916090.png

and have a billion of them.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I’ve yet to find a keyboard as comfortable as the Razer Ornata Chroma, I’ve fiddled with some other “mechanical” keyboards but they just don’t do it for me and I really dislike the compact form factor ones. As of now I have 2 unopened Razers and 3 G600s because I still regret not having spare G13s and Logitech being lame and never making a refresh

Anyways long story short, what is a good mechanical keyboard that comes with a wrist rest and is full size? I only use it for typing and work as Orbweaver and G600 handle all gaming tasks.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've been testing myself on DVORAK layout recently.

It definitely does feel way more natural to type this way than Qwerty.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I've been testing myself on DVORAK layout recently.

It definitely does feel way more natural to type this way than Qwerty.
Tried this for a bit. It's was shockingly easy to get started even with 40 years of QWERTY muscle memory. I might give it a serious go.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
worked with a guy who was prescribed a datahand for his insane carpal tunnel problems. He'd already had multiple surgeries, and was in his low 30s.
as an ergonomic keyboard enthusiast that was a subpar prescription

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Tried this for a bit. It's was shockingly easy to get started even with 40 years of QWERTY muscle memory. I might give it a serious go.
Even trying this for an hour its crazy how much reaching across the keyboard QWERTY makes you do. DVORAK has like no hand movement at all and feels way more natural.