Keyboards & Mice

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i can touch type the num row from my keyboard almost as well as i can from a numpad

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Look what just came out:

I want this so bad but I just bought a K65 LUX, plus I already own a K65 wireless, a K70 and a K95 Platinum.
So I bought it anyway even though I already own 4 other Corsair keyboards.

It's fantastic.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I type with my left hand while drawing in cad and entering text and use the num pad...wait for it - numbers. Also some of our software has a shitload of menus to navigate through one question at a time. 99% of the time it's just hit enter to leave at default while drawing and I can use my right thumb to hit enter on the numpad while using the mouse.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I type with my left hand while drawing in cad and entering text and use the num pad...wait for it - numbers. Also some of our software has a shitload of menus to navigate through one question at a time. 99% of the time it's just hit enter to leave at default while drawing and I can use my right thumb to hit enter on the numpad while using the mouse.
sounds like you need to reprogram a mouse button with enter key or get a foot pedal

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
sounds like you need to reprogram a mouse button with enter key or get a foot pedal
Well it's actually not a mouse but a 4 button puck on a digitizer. Been doing it that way for 30 years now, little too late to learn new tricks lol.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
OK every mouse I have bought in past few years the left click button starts to fuck up within months. Recommend me a good, durable mouse please.

Logitech G Pro still the go to, last one I had left click gave out as well.​

Or maybe it is windows, mouse is double clicking on its own with a left click seemingly at random.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Logitech is not great for click durability, but their warranty service is pretty good.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
OK every mouse I have bought in past few years the left click button starts to fuck up within months. Recommend me a good, durable mouse please.

Logitech G Pro still the go to, last one I had left click gave out as well.​

I've had good luck with

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So I bought it anyway even though I already own 4 other Corsair keyboards.

It's fantastic.

I did also....

K70 RGB TKL.jpg

• 1Mother of God

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Man, I've been lusting after this layout for about 2 years now. Those keycaps are sexy, I'd probably put them on a bigger keyboard though.

SA Pulse Greek.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I really want to get a K95 Platinum, but I feel like those fucking macro keys will trigger the fuck out of me.
They're really nice actually.

The perfect keyboard for me would be a K70 TKL with the K95's macro keys but they'll never make that.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I really want to get a K95 Platinum, but I feel like those fucking macro keys will trigger the fuck out of me.

My g915 has them and I thought they would bug me but ended up not being the case.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What’s the tldr on wireless keyboards? Need one for a sort of temporary situation during my move. Don’t have enough desk space for two sets and wanted a wireless one to toss in a drawer and cut down on clutter. Unfortunately Mouse Without Borders won’t work across work VPN or I’d just share between all of them.

• 1Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I have a Corsair K70 (MX brown) that's been great, but a few keys are starting to double-press in a super annoying way. I've tried removing the caps and blowing compressed air into the switch, etc, but that doesn't seem to do the trick. Anyone have suggestions for how to fix this?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I have a Corsair K70 (MX brown) that's been great, but a few keys are starting to double-press in a super annoying way. I've tried removing the caps and blowing compressed air into the switch, etc, but that doesn't seem to do the trick. Anyone have suggestions for how to fix this?
is it usually your most pressed keys or WASD?

then you have junk on the activation metal
CherryMXBrown.gif

since you have a k70, so you have a metal backplate, you can't remove the top to get to the switch, so your only option (besides desoldering) is to
remove the keycap

get some iso alcohol in an eyedropper

push the keystem down and drip some iso alcohol in there.

then push like mad and try to dislodge the junk.

iso alcohol will evaporate, but don't pour a cup in there lulz

if youre afraid of iso alcohol pouring in the stem, try this then
044eb5ab7a539b84c7693d068b1a9b95.png

electrical contact cleaner is made to get rid of gunk, it's what you can use to spray on game controllers that "drift"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users