Keyboards & Mice

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The more and more I type on the more and more I really like this keyboard.
As expensive as that thing is I would hope so! I had seen it before, but never looked at the price till you guys brought it up. For a Keyboard, thats holy fk kind of money lol

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
As expensive as that thing is I would hope so! I had seen it before, but never looked at the price till you guys brought it up. For a Keyboard, thats holy fk kind of money lol
I don't know if it still is, but when I bought it it was $50 off on Amazon, plus if you used your Prime card you get 10% back instead of the normal 5, it was like $160 instead of the normal $230 (for the TKL version I got). That's not completely out of the range of better keyboards.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So I ended up getting the Logitech G910 on sale for 89 on amazon - great keyboard so far. Love having a mechanical keyboard.

Not sure what options I will use since really all I need is a keyboard that I didn't spill wine on :p But it works fantastic.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I've had an MX Master at home and work for 8+ years now, best mouse I have ever had for productivity stuff. Heavy enough to be substantial in your hand, buttons are super accurate and not fatiguing, side wheel and top wheel are very useful and in good spots (I do a lot of side scrolling due to reading large documents), etc.

It's not a gaming mouse but if you're looking for work stuff, it's the way to go.
i got my wife the mx3 anywhere cuz the mx3 master was too oversized, so if you have girly hands mx3 anywhere will still give you the magwheel

Fucker

Log Wizard
Any req for a good RGB keyboard and mouse NOT logitech? Their software fucking kills me to use. Pure trash. Prefer cherry red for keyboard. I have G502 mouse which hardware wise is fine but I HATE Logitech software. MUST have simple software to use.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Any req for a good RGB keyboard and mouse NOT logitech? Their software fucking kills me to use. Pure trash. Prefer cherry red for keyboard. I have G502 mouse which hardware wise is fine but I HATE Logitech software. MUST have simple software to use.
Depends on what you're looking for out of both pieces of hardware? Any specific features you prefer to have? Light weight mouse? Mmo mouse? Programmable keys on a KB?

Fucker

Log Wizard
Depends on what you're looking for out of both pieces of hardware? Any specific features you prefer to have? Light weight mouse? Mmo mouse? Programmable keys on a KB?
Standard keyboard w/numpad. Standard mouse with LMB/RMB. Software that isn't cheese.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Standard keyboard w/numpad. Standard mouse with LMB/RMB. Software that isn't cheese.
Do you actually need a new keyboard and mouse? You could just use whatever you have and not install the software. Basically every keyboard and mouse functions without the software, you just don't get the software controlled stuff like macro's or changing certain settings

Fucker

Log Wizard
Do you actually need a new keyboard and mouse? You could just use whatever you have and not install the software. Basically every keyboard and mouse functions without the software, you just don't get the software controlled stuff like macro's or changing certain settings
The mouse has buttons all over it and I am constantly changing DPI or whatever the fuck. Not too long ago, Logitech let me upload prefs to the mouse, but now it is a pain.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Any req for a good RGB keyboard and mouse NOT logitech?
The build quality of the Corsair keyboards is quite good, but the software sucks, too. It lets you upload three profiles to the keyboard, though. Personally I have a K95 and like it more than the G910.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The build quality of the Corsair keyboards is quite good, but the software sucks, too. It lets you upload three profiles to the keyboard, though. Personally I have a K95 and like it more than the G910.

Agree. Out of the gaming peripheral makers...Corsair has the least shitty software. You can upload profiles to the devices if you need to. Get rid of the software after that. Great quality on their keyboards and mice.

Argarth

On the verandah
man thats only for gaming mice heh, what about the work mice where you actually have to go from one computer to another but keep the same button spec
Well, I didn't know that. I use GHUB and just accept it's shortcomings since I have a G910 as well. Only posted it as a community service... =)

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well, I didn't know that. I use GHUB and just accept it's shortcomings since I have a G910 as well. Only posted it as a community service... =)
oh it wasn't against you i was starting to download it till i read "g series mouse only"

• 1Worf

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I will give you Logitech GHUB is the absolute fucking worst software, which is really annoying because I love the G Pro and G915.But the software being unable to realize they exist on my computer after shit like updates is really unforgivable. I finally figured out how to save to the onboard memory though, so maybe I can just uninstall that shit now. Might have to try it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Steelseries is what I've switched to for my KB/Mouse. I'm not a huge fan of the ergonomics of their mice, but they aren't bad and like their keyboards, they have on-board memory. Their Apex keyboards are fuckin' great though. One of the better keyboards I've had.

Anybody have a comfy as fuck headset they us? Must be wireless and must have a mic attached. I was using a Corsair Void Pro, but it's heavy as shit and just started to annoy me. Tried the HS80 and it had WAY too much head/ear-pressure, making it uncomfortable as shit after about 30m-1hr - really comfy earpads though. Then I moved on to the Virtuoso RGB, but my ears touch the drivers 50% of the time - also uncomfortable as shit.

I just got the Syn Pro Air from Roccat - so far, it's my favorite. Sound quality is good, the "superhuman" hearing setting is actually pretty insane for FPS and the earpads/earcups are pretty comfy. Pretty lightweight as well, but that comes at the cost of feeling "cheap"/plasticy. The ONLY issue I have with it is that despite being "moisture resistant" material, my ears/head get really fuckin' hot after 2 or so hours. Anybody have experience with the Stealth 700 G2 from Roccat/Turtle Beach? The earpads look like a super cool material, but I'm just concerned there's too much head/ear pressure from the size of those earpads.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You can run a Logitech mouse without the software, just config the onboard memory from a virtual machine or another device. :)

All my keyboards are Corsair and I absolutely love my K70 RGB TKL. I have the MX Speed variant and I might buy the MX Red variant just so I can hot-swap them. :) I kinda wish they'd make an MX Brown variant.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Steelseries is what I've switched to for my KB/Mouse. I'm not a huge fan of the ergonomics of their mice, but they aren't bad and like their keyboards, they have on-board memory. Their Apex keyboards are fuckin' great though. One of the better keyboards I've had.

Anybody have a comfy as fuck headset they us? Must be wireless and must have a mic attached. I was using a Corsair Void Pro, but it's heavy as shit and just started to annoy me. Tried the HS80 and it had WAY too much head/ear-pressure, making it uncomfortable as shit after about 30m-1hr - really comfy earpads though. Then I moved on to the Virtuoso RGB, but my ears touch the drivers 50% of the time - also uncomfortable as shit.

I just got the Syn Pro Air from Roccat - so far, it's my favorite. Sound quality is good, the "superhuman" hearing setting is actually pretty insane for FPS and the earpads/earcups are pretty comfy. Pretty lightweight as well, but that comes at the cost of feeling "cheap"/plasticy. The ONLY issue I have with it is that despite being "moisture resistant" material, my ears/head get really fuckin' hot after 2 or so hours. Anybody have experience with the Stealth 700 G2 from Roccat/Turtle Beach? The earpads look like a super cool material, but I'm just concerned there's too much head/ear pressure from the size of those earpads.

I have the Arctis Pro Wireless that I like quite a bit. I mostly grabbed them for the swappable battery but they are also comfy enough I don't mind wearing for extended periods