Keyboards & Mice

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
great stuff thank you, I had one printed with an old design I made when I was learning illustrator !

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Post some pics.

Nothing special, it's the castle of my hometown in a very simplistic way. I like uncluttered design

1663841816393.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Nothing special, it's the castle of my hometown in a very simplistic way. I like uncluttered design

View attachment 434383

I actually like it, let us know how it turns out on the print. I haven't ordered from them yet but plan on doing so when my current pad is ready to be replaced.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My black widow is falling apart :(
I feel like all Razer products are hit or miss. When I bought my first Naga Pro, I immediately returned it cause the connection between the change plate on the side felt "weak." Replaced it with another one and its a night and day difference. A consumer shouldnt have to test trial your fucking product. Granted, I wouldnt have fucking bought the damn mouse in the first place if it wasnt such a shit show when trying to buy an MMO mouse.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I was very hesitant at first because of the random feedback from everyone, but towards the start of COVID and all the work from home I swapped out both my personal PC and work laptop to Razer DeathAdders because two buttons and a scroll wheel is really all I wanted. Both have worked really well with 8+ hours of use almost every day. It was a hard change coming from my Logitech G500 but got through it.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Of all things in dreading replacing my Razer phone, I love the thing. The keyboard is fine and I didn't like the mouse, but they are always hit or miss when you work on them full time.

Hekotat

I've been looking for these damn keycaps for 3 years now and still can't find them and they haven't brought them back yet. Sad in pantalones.

1664924345379.png

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I've been looking for these damn keycaps for 3 years now and still can't find them and they haven't brought them back yet. Sad in pantalones.

View attachment 436187

Try Etsy? People will customize for a tad bit more. Might have to mix and match...

and??

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Try Etsy? People will customize for a tad bit more. Might have to miss and match...

and??

"Miss" and match? Where tf did you grow up at? lol

You sir are the man!
The Keyboard is cool - I would just tired of the incessant idiotic questions of "Bro how do you type with that?" As if they thought I was some idiotic hunt and peck boomer.

• 1Like