Keyboards & Mice

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Snagged a K70 off Amazon for 70 bucks! Refurb of course.

K70.jpg

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I'm so attached to the scroll wheel style volume control on the k70 i can't even consider a keyboard without it. Is that just me? I feel i'm constantly fiddling with volume to adjust to discord, movies, first launch of new games, etc and it just works great.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Apple's magic mouse has got to be the most uncomfortable mouse I've ever used in my life and it sounds like work will pay me to get a different mouse, because health. Any suggestions for Mac compatible mice that are nice and comfy? No preference on wired or wireless, lightning or USB. Currently have a SteelSeries Rival 650 for my PC, so something along that shape, but doesn't have to be gamey.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Apple's magic mouse has got to be the most uncomfortable mouse I've ever used in my life and it sounds like work will pay me to get a different mouse, because health. Any suggestions for Mac compatible mice that are nice and comfy? No preference on wired or wireless, lightning or USB. Currently have a SteelSeries Rival 650 for my PC, so something along that shape, but doesn't have to be gamey.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
my wife likes the mx anywhere 3
66f83b7ae2d8f01496332e27fc035c6f.png

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The scroll wheels on the MX Master though.

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

I just with they made a gaming mouse with 4-6 thumb buttons and that scroll wheel.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The scroll wheels on the MX Master though.
the anywhere 3 has the same wheel, it's the only reason i got it, cuz my wife said, "i want mx master, smaller but w/ the nice wheel"

actually i have 2, i have 1 as a backup incase(when) my wife loses it

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
the anywhere 3 has the same wheel, it's the only reason i got it, cuz my wife said, "i want mx master, smaller but w/ the nice wheel"

actually i have 2, i have 1 as a backup incase(when) my wife loses it

I saw it has a metal wheel, but can you flick it to cause it to spin freely like the master? If so that could end up as my portable mouse.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm so attached to the scroll wheel style volume control on the k70 i can't even consider a keyboard without it. Is that just me? I feel i'm constantly fiddling with volume to adjust to discord, movies, first launch of new games, etc and it just works great.
My cheapass new keyboard has one and I love it. I had no idea what it was / didn't notice it for a long time but now that I have it is great.

Hmm looking at it right now as I typed this... I found another button that is a play/pause :D

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
K70 Lux died a while back and from all the video card bundles I busted out one of the evga keyboards z15. Replaced the switches and that was ok I guess but never felt great. Just bought a Corsair strafe rgb mk2 and the only thing good about it is that it’s Corsair so it’s colors sync with the rest of my rgb which is also all Corsair.

it’s supposed to have cherry reds but it feels so cheap and ass. Was $135 ffs.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
K70 Lux died a while back and from all the video card bundles I busted out one of the evga keyboards z15. Replaced the switches and that was ok I guess but never felt great. Just bought a Corsair strafe rgb mk2 and the only thing good about it is that it’s Corsair so it’s colors sync with the rest of my rgb which is also all Corsair.

it’s supposed to have cherry reds but it feels so cheap and ass. Was $135 ffs.
Returned it and order k95 platinum off Amazon with Cherry MX Browns. Shits gonna be fire!! (I hope)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Corsair finally made a silver TKL. Of course my impulsive ass bought it...

bbb.jpg

• 1Worf

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Corsair finally made a silver TKL. Of course my impulsive ass bought it...

View attachment 461931
Keyboards are something I find myself impulse buying more than other computer shit. I'm pretty happy with my g915 tkl (I think that's the one I have, the wireless with the low profile keys), but I've been thinking about looking at keyboards.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
logitech needs to fucking find a way to have their shitty mouse software as all in one.

i have g502, uses ghub

i have logi veritcal mouse (works well actually) uses logi options

i have logi mx master 3x, uses logi options+

and then the new unify controller uses logi bolt hub

yes, i have em all on the same computer

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Keyboards are something I find myself impulse buying more than other computer shit. I'm pretty happy with my g915 tkl (I think that's the one I have, the wireless with the low profile keys), but I've been thinking about looking at keyboards.
I have the same. I love it.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
logitech needs to fucking find a way to have their shitty mouse software as all in one.

i have g502, uses ghub

i have logi veritcal mouse (works well actually) uses logi options

i have logi mx master 3x, uses logi options+

and then the new unify controller uses logi bolt hub

yes, i have em all on the same computer

This can replace G Hub, not sure about the rest.