Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Good. Because we're about to start making some real motherfucking money up in this bitch.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
If you want to get in on this shit, send me a private message. Offer will only be open for 24 hours starting now.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Oh, so now you want to use your magic powers to make money?

Ok. People are already doing that.

The problem is you need help to do it. If you can get 10 remote viewers together, trained or untrained, you'll get rich.

What the fuck do you think I'm talking about?

Cash money.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
No, silly. We aren't going to predict stocks. The buy in is less than $10, and you don't have to send me money.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I have set this poll to close in one hour. The results will be binding and valid.

VOTER MANIPULATION! Closing the polls early so that the "Disapprove" people are still stuck at work and can not cast a vote. You disgust me.

• 1Nationalist
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
7 spots left. Get rich quick scheme, zero investment, money for life offer closes in 22 hours.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Zero faith. CRV works best if you don't believe in it. People who are all woo woo new age and want it to work, or if they're hardcore religious, those are the only two groups who suck at this.

Atheist skeptics preferred.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
7 spots left. Get rich quick scheme, zero investment, money for life offer closes in 22 hours.

Greetings;

I am Prince Mikwubwub from Nigeria, and I have over 50 million dollars in an off shore account in the Cayman Islands. If you will only send me $5000 dollars and your bank account information to me via email, I will send over $5 million dollars to your bank account.

Please reply.

Sincerely;
Prince Mikwubwub Esquire Sr III

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Zero money down. I'm not asking for money, I'm just going to pay you for the work you do.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
True, it's impossible for an atheist to make a leap of faith.

Anyone interested, PM me. 7 spots left less than 22 hours to go.