Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
And if this works, request @Amod delete this thread so everyone in "the know" can conduct business in private.

Too late. I've already contacted the Psi-Police.

2iGB9lh.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
I responded to a report, which is kind of what we are supposed to do.

Anyway, keep out of my remote viewing thread.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The rule that winning the asshat contest is not something to celebrate, and you don't get a thread dedicated to your victory lap as a result.

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
And what rule did my thread break?

Spamming. Just stop responding like an asshat in response to winning the asshat.

I'm trying to do you a favor. Seriously bro, real talk here. I'm not trolling. You get reported all the fucking time, by people who are going to be running for mod this coming election. If you seriously aren't trolling, then stop going out of your way to imply that you are trolling.

I tend to like your posts and think they add content in general. Stop making my life harder when I am trying to help you.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tolan's balls deep in a complete mental breakdown right now, so trying to reach him with reason isn't going to work.

He's probably working towards a month shawing so he has an excuse to disappear while the Asshat competition fallout plays out, tbh.

Tanoomba did the same shit. Two retarded birds of a feather.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Nationalist

iannis

Musty Nester
It just blows my mind that people actually use the report function in a not jokey or red alert kind of way.

Can we get noodlemod again? I always tried to make his phone ring at like four AM.

And when I say always, I think I might have done it twice because he hitched about reports ringing his phone one time.

IT MAKES ME FEEL POWERFUL

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Spamming. Just stop responding like an asshat in response to winning the asshat.

I'm trying to do you a favor. Seriously bro, real talk here. I'm not trolling. You get reported all the fucking time, by people who are going to be running for mod this coming election. If you seriously aren't trolling, then stop going out of your way to imply that you are trolling.

I tend to like your posts and think they add content in general. Stop making my life harder when I am trying to help you.
I'm only machine-gun posting because jihodj is on a holy crusade against me.

I appreciate your replies here and your deflecting peer pressure from people that disagree with me, though I wish you had deflected just once more. Anyway, I have never spammed and my Asshat thread was not spam.

• 1Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
It just blows my mind that people actually use the report function in a not jokey or red alert kind of way.

You and me both. It is apparently overused and abused.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No, you're just, again, in the midst of a mental breakdown.

It wouldn't have mattered who won the asshat competition, if they tried to celebrate it with a thread, I would have called for its closure and shawing.

You are not supposed to want to win the Asshat award. It is not a good thing to win it. Get it through your head dipshit. You're not going to kung fu that shit into a positive while I"m around.

Has nothing to do with you except that you're the current winner and butthurt about it. Had it been any other winner who pulled the same shit, I'd be saying the same thing.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Nationalist

khalid

Unelected Mod
You and me both. It is apparently overused and abused.

It serves a legitimate purpose. For example, when Woolygimp was spamming every thread with the same thing. Or Olscratch's crap. Dumar who would drag red pill into every thread, etc.

• 1Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
No, you're just, again, in the midst of a mental breakdown.

It wouldn't have mattered who won the asshat competition, if they tried to celebrate it with a thread, I would have called for its closure and shawing.

You are not supposed to want to win the Asshat award. It is not a good thing to win it. Get it through your head dipshit. You're not going to kung fu that shit into a positive while I"m around.

Has nothing to do with you except that you're the current winner and butthurt about it. Had it been any other winner who pulled the same shit, I'd be saying the same thing.
Why you gotta rain on my parade? Are you upset that you lost?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It serves a legitimate purpose. For example, when Woolygimp was spamming every thread with the same thing. Or Olscratch's crap. Dumar who would drag red pill into every thread, etc.

Or Tolan, who constantly spews retarded naive shit in the Politics thread?

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Ice Burn

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why you gotta rain on my parade? Are you upset that you lost?

It isn't your parade. Its ours. We are holding a parade, and you are the retarded monkey in the cage at the center of the show being dragged into the street to have tomatoes and stones thrown at him.

Get it through your head.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Nationalist

khalid

Unelected Mod
While I really liked @lurkingdirk's contest, I found myself at the start of this contest not voting. It seemed that too many of the people that were up for the running wanted to win. I think the stupid avatar is at least something, but its kinda become the new "neg". Something that shitty posters "compete" for and results in a net negative quality to the forum.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
I'm sure it has its purposes. But, as was mentioned in the asshat final round thread, I'm being penalized for none of the above.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
While I really liked @lurkingdirk's contest, I found myself at the start of this contest not voting. It seemed that too many of the people that were up for the running wanted to win. I think the stupid avatar is at least something, but its kinda become the new "neg". Something that shitty posters "compete" for and results in a net negative quality to the forum.

Which is why we must hold firm on the fact that the asshat competition is not a good thing. It is a public shaming by the community at the most dedicated and shittiest of posters.

It is a corrective measure, not a retard reward.

• 1Faggotry

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
I can understand that. I don't compete for negs however. When the old forum had negs, I didn't like receiving them.

I'm true to myself here and I found it rather amusing that I won the Asshat race.

• 1Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Which is why we must hold firm on the fact that the asshat competition is not a good thing. It is a public shaming by the community at the most dedicated and shittiest of posters.

It is a corrective measure, not a retard reward.
So you need to censor my posts? True colors hodj...

• 1Solidarity