Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
True, it's impossible for an atheist to make a leap of faith.

It isn't impossible, we just don't do faith. Because faith is not a virtue. Faith is believing in nonsense for no good reason, pretending to know what you do not and possibly cannot, know, for the purpose of dwelling in willing self delusion.

You may be fine with living in a fantasy construct of reality, but many of are fine with the real thing.

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Excuse me for a while fellas. I need to head to the bathroom and Remote View someone brewing in my pants.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Hmm, I'm meant something but someone makes it sound like I'm about to get laid so let's all pretend that's what I meant.

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
It isn't impossible, we just don't do faith. Because faith is not a virtue. Faith is believing in nonsense for no good reason, pretending to know what you do not and possibly cannot, know, for the purpose of dwelling in willing self delusion.

You may be fine with living in a fantasy construct of reality, but many of are fine with the real thing.

Ok. Have fun being poor the rest of your life.

• 1Bullshit

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Offer now closed. That was fast!

I'll send instructions to those involved by tomorrow morning.

iannis

Musty Nester
Can I remote view the next powerball?

For a few hundred million, I can muster up a very good approximation of credulity.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Offer now closed. That was fast!

I'll send instructions to those involved by tomorrow morning.

tenor.gif

• 1Triggered

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Ok. Thinking about it rationally, there's no way this would work. Exactly because people would be winning the Power ball every single time it goes up.

Unless, winning the power ball brings new and horrible consequences to anyone who wins it.

That's one step too far for my tastes.

PSI debunked. Can't logically exist in a world with power ball.

• 1Picard

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Ok. Thinking about it rationally, there's no way this would work. Exactly because people would be winning the Power ball every single time it goes up.

Unless, winning the power ball brings new and horrible consequences to anyone who wins it.

That's one step too far for my tastes.

PSI debunked. Can't logically exist in a world with power ball.
I agree oh I agree, I agree. Hey @asshat what do you think?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Yea, no, I'm back on the "This might be real" train. At least enough to test it out. I'll let you know the results.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
And if this works, request @Amod delete this thread so everyone in "the know" can conduct business in private.