Kickstarters

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty cool update to Tainted Grail. They have a side team creating a digital version separate from the board game. The camapaign was so successful they decided to give the digital version to all backers for free.

Edit: hmm doesn’t seem like you can link directly to the update. It’s update #20.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Pretty cool update to Tainted Grail. They have a side team creating a digital version separate from the board game. The camapaign was so successful they decided to give the digital version to all backers for free.

Edit: hmm doesn’t seem like you can link directly to the update. It’s update #20.

Was just getting ready to post that so thank you!
We actually upgraded our pledge for this too since they seem to be hitting all the right notes with their updates, communication, and add-ons.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Maul

Dental Dammer

Fuck, going to have to get this now. I missed the gloomhaven one and its just not available anywhere other than £200+ on amazon from a reseller.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm still waffling on Tainted Grail. It'll probably be a go after a beer or two tonight.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I kept talking to my wife about it and she kept telling me to get it. She knows me and how I am with spendiong money on myself and she got it for me :D

• 2Like

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
I'm still waffling on Tainted Grail. It'll probably be a go after a beer or two tonight.
I'd go for it. This feels like a Gloomhaven or Kingdom Death kicking yourself if you miss out on it at the ground level. I've got myself at the day 1 base plus expansion level and plan to go all in when the pledge manager launches.

• 1Like

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
So you got the base plus the 40 minis expansion for the same price since you were day one?

Should be. I am planning on adding the xpacs, sleeves and sun drop paintings with the pledge manager. Even if you weren't day one the extras on this one seem well worth it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Nice. Wish I woulda know about it day one.

I’m getting sun drop done for sure, I’m on the fence about the sleeves. That’s a hefty price for some plastic sleeves.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Wife pledged $130

Thats enough for the core game, expansion Echos of the Past, Niamh and Sun Drop.

I think that's good for me.

• 2Like

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I did the King Pledge ($194) for all of the expansion and the Monsters miniature box.

I paint miniatures and I read about their "sundrop" technique. The process they describe is basically Zenithal Highlighting and is easy to do if you have an airbrush or even a spray can. I won't opt in for any sundrop stuff since I can probably do this on my own.

• 2Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'll probably add on Niamh to mine when I back it next week. I'll pay $10 for the additional character.

Sinc eI'm not going to paint them, I may opt in for the sundrop as well.
I'm in as of this morning and this is my plan as well. Seems like plenty of content and from what I gather we wouldn't be missing out of much if anything that will be sold later if I really want to play it more.

• 1Like

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I'd go for it. This feels like a Gloomhaven or Kingdom Death kicking yourself if you miss out on it at the ground level. I've got myself at the day 1 base plus expansion level and plan to go all in when the pledge manager launches.

Felt the same way to me the way the hype and quality for this one has played out. No regrets.

• 1Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
What happened to kingdom death anyway? I cant find it for sale anywhere.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
$400 for a board game? Holy Shit.

Yep, they’re expensive as hell. They do limited runs and everything’s high quality, it’s “boutique”. You could easily spend thousands trying to collect their rare stuff.