Kickstarters

Tarrant

<Moderation Tools>
8d 18h 13m
I’ve been not spending thousands on a board game apparently!

So when do we order our extras for tainted grail?

Njals

<Donor All-Stars>
20d 14h 31m
Surprised and a bit annoyed. My mail hold and fed ex hold were completely ignored but at least nothing was swiped from the porch as far as I can tell looking at confirmation numbers to the UPS/Fed Ex accounts. Been gone for a couple weeks for the holidays and came home to Binding of Issac, Crypt, Escape the Dark Castle, the core box of Nemesis by the same folks doing Tainted Grail and on the non game side The WoW Diary. Too damn tired after a 15 hour drive to open any of them up tonight and no adults to play them with right now anyways but looking forward to diving into getting Nemesis organized this weekend. On another note the big holiday hit was Dice Throne Season 2 with about 12 hours played between New Years Eve and New Years day with the same group of 5. I think the non kickstarter version of this becomes available Jan 23. The big let down was Fireball Island; plays great with my younger kids but fell flat for any adult that didn't play it back in the 80s.

I’ve been not spending thousands on a board game apparently!

So when do we order our extras for tainted grail?
They use Gamefound as their pledge manger for the last two games I kickstarted from them and it was really easy to add on whatever you wanted. Unless things have changed since Edge: Dawnfall 1.5 you will want to do it on a PC though. Every mobile browser I tried just didn't work right and hid options behind tiny as hell dots.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
26d 23h 4m
A new Aeons End is up. I probably won’t get this one as I have the first three and have only got through about half of it so far, plenty of content already. Highly recommend the series though, they’re all fantastic. Best deck builder I’ve ever played, and one of the best playtested/balanced games I’ve ever played period. It’s had a lot of play time with my group.

Reactions: Njals

Guurn

Lord Nagafen Raider
23d 13h 56m
Aeons is my go to solo game atm. I'm torn on the kickstarter. It's tempting but kind of expensive.

It looks like fun and at a pretty good price.

• 2Like
Reactions: Hateyou and Njals

Tarrant

<Moderation Tools>
8d 18h 13m
Pledge Manager went live today for Tainted Grail, be on the look out in your email for links.

Guurn

Lord Nagafen Raider
23d 13h 56m
It's hard to justify the extra cost for the minis since they aren't essential for game play. I wish they didn't look so nice.

• Solidarity
Reactions: Hateyou

Tarrant

<Moderation Tools>
8d 18h 13m
Finally went though the pledge manager for Tainted Grail and complete my order. Super pumped for later this year now.

grail.png

Evernothing

Molten Core Raider
7d 6h 52m
It's because they already did the game once, and you can't have a Kickstarter for the same product again.

Warr

Knight of the Realm
11d 14h 21m
That's weird. Because games like Gloomhaven have had a second printing via Kickstarter. I don't think much else changed mechanically.

Evernothing

Molten Core Raider
7d 6h 52m
Hmm, I'm not sure then. The "soundtrack app" portion is new, so maybe that was to alert previous backers of the box only.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
26d 23h 4m
I think they can rerun it if they add something minor or say it’s a rule change. It just can’t be identical, like this ones game portion appears to be.